No announcement yet.

What do you think of Chinese food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote for Deem Sum (that is how the restaurant I'm writing about spells it) too. There is a restaurant in San Francisco (two actually--same owner, two locations) called Yank Sing Market and Yank Sing. EXCELLENT!!! We go here for Sunday brunch. Best Brunch you can eat, anywhere!
    Rincon Center
    101 Spear St.
    San Francisco

Stevenson St.
    49 Stevenson St.
    San Francisco

Enjoy a virtual feast at their Deem Sum Gallery:
    http://www.yanksing.com/our-cuisine/...ery/index.html

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

great tip! Will do when I visit there! )

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
      My vote for Deem Sum (that is how the restaurant I'm writing about spells it) too. There is a restaurant in San Francisco (two actually--same owner, two locations) called Yank Sing Market and Yank Sing. EXCELLENT!!! We go here for Sunday brunch. Best Brunch you can eat, anywhere!
      Rincon Center
      101 Spear St.
      San Francisco

Stevenson St.
      49 Stevenson St.
      San Francisco

Enjoy a virtual feast at their Deem Sum Gallery:
      http://www.yanksing.com/our-cuisine/...ery/index.html

All the best,
      GJ
      "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

For some reason that address 'http://www.yanksing.com/our-cuisine/deem-sum-gallery/index.html' is getting blocked where I'm living at the moment (In china)... it seems rather ironic.
        Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

Comment

I love it, it is great! And it is heathy

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
            Love chinese food. I could live on it for the rest of my life. Happily.
            Me too!

Comment

I could eat it all day long
              www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Originally posted by njboy View Post
                I love it, it is great! And it is heathy
                Yeah it's pretty great, I'm planning on uploading some new pictures when I can do spruce things up a bit!
                Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

Comment

Working...
                X