Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger's

Ok Party People

What is your favorite burger place? I stay with In and Out cuz it's cheap and hits the spot when you're craving a burger. I also like Fat Burger with fat fries but without the relish.

In and Out - the best
    Fat Burger - really good too
    Five Guys - too big and too greasy, expensive too
    Smashburger - yuck

I have to travel to texas to get a whataburger and a burger at this place called Kincaid's in fort worth. Both are good and I always try to hit one of them when I'm in texas.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

In and Out Urge is #1 for fast food burgers.

Homemade is the best, though.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

agree homemade is the best
      never head of smashburger, in and out, or fat burger
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

In and Out Burgers is primarily in California, bruce. But I think they're expanding, last I heard.
        Originally posted by brucec View Post
        agree homemade is the best
        never head of smashburger, in and out, or fat burger

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
          In and Out Burgers is primarily in California, bruce. But I think they're expanding, last I heard.
          Yeah BoB, is right. They just built some in the Dallas/fort worth area. Now my sister doesn't have to get her fix before she get's on the airplane, she can have one at home.

Comment

The rest of 'em, I'm with Bruce. Never heard of Five Guys, Fat Burgers or SmashBurgers. Must be a Nevada thing. I lived in Reno and Tahoe for a few years, though I don't remember any of those franchises.
            Originally posted by wtf View Post
            Yeah BoB, is right. They just built some in the Dallas/fort worth area. Now my sister doesn't have to get her fix before she get's on the airplane, she can have one at home.

Thanks!

Comment

The rest of 'em, I'm with Bruce. Never heard of Five Guys, Fat Burgers or SmashBurgers. Must be a Nevada thing. I lived in Reno and Tahoe for a few years, though I don't remember any of those franchises.
              I think five guys are in every major city. They're new to nevada too, I only tried them a couple times and I just didn't think they were good.

Comment

The big thing here in New England seems to be places that buy and use only local beef and grind their own hamburger. They usually make their own fries and onion rings, which is a big plus for me. They have a limited menu, sort of like McDs used to be, except upscale. I've been to 3 different ones in the past couple of months and they are all pretty good.I used to love Bob's Big Boy when I lived in Phoenix back in the early '60s but haven't been to one in years.
                Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

i know there's a five guys around here, i've never been there though
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

In&OUt in Pasadena California or Bob's Big Boy in Ca,

Comment

In & Out

Fat Burger is also good.
                      Adaptive Sports Forums.com
                      http://adaptivesportsforums.com
                      Non-commercial adaptive sports user community

Comment

Any good recipes for home-made please?

Comment

the fatter the ground beef, the better
                          I like to use english muffins toasted every now and then
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Culvers is my favorite: butter burgers and onion rings, yum!
                            C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

Comment

In n out is good 5 guys and fries is ok but too much hype on em. I would say for the quickest an easiest go to in out. 5 guys doesn't have a drive thry

Comment

Working...
                              X