X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    No, only 26 grams per McRib.

[McDonalds Nutrition]
    I was thinking of the triple cheeseburgers. They must be more.

Comment

I love the Wendy's triple cheeseburgers, Scaper. Back when I was AB, I worked hard each day, physically, and could burn off the calories easily. I don't think I've had one in 20 years, but I've had a few double whoppers with cheese from BK.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calori...-cheese-i56355
      Nutrition Facts
      Serving Size 1 sandwich (402.0 g)
      Amount Per Serving
      Calories 970Calories from Fat 531
      % Daily Value*
      Total Fat 59.0g91%
      Saturated Fat 25.0g125%
      Cholesterol 210mg70%
      Sodium 2060mg86%
      Total Carbohydrates 38.0g13%
      Dietary Fiber 2.0g8%
      Sugars 9.0g
      Protein 70.0g
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Only 60 grams of fat, my bad.

I think I'd go into some kind of coma after that. Mind you, like you said, my sports-crazy teenage AB self would have been a different story.

Comment

Has anyone else seen the show about a guy who ate every single meal at McDonalds for a year? they monitored him from start to finish cholesterol, body fat, blood pressure etc.. His health declined so much he had to stop... They just opened another one at a truck stop near our house...

Comment

Originally posted by fromnwmont View Post
            Has anyone else seen the show about a guy who ate every single meal at McDonalds for a year? they monitored him from start to finish cholesterol, body fat, blood pressure etc.. His health declined so much he had to stop... They just opened another one at a truck stop near our house...
            Great movie. "Supersize Me" was the title I think.

Comment

How about that burger that uses 2 krispy kreme donuts instead of a bun?

yeeeucckkk.
              Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

But since most McDonalds in Oslo are inaccessible, I am not tempted to eat their hamburgers
                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
                  But since most McDonalds in Oslo are inaccessible, I am not tempted to eat their hamburgers
                  Not missing that much Bente. No one would ever confuse it with quality beef.

Comment

I used GIS software to georeference the image to an outline of the lower 48 with major cities - kinda cool...
                    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

There's a crazy large amount in Indianapolis lol. Its like solid white.

I'm a vegetarian for 8 years now so its been a LONG time since I've eaten a mcdonalds hamburger. In highschool though I used to go through the drive through for a $1 chicken sandwhich after school on my way to the barn. Its kinda sad but that might be the last meat I ever ate haha. I remember getting one with a friend and talking to him about how I wanted to try to be a vegetarian again. He encouraged me to go for it and I did, I can't remember if I had any meat after that or not.

I do sometimes get mcdonalds fries with sweet n sour sauce, mm. And when I went there all the time for free wifi I'd get a $1 soft drink or a fruit and yogurt parfait. The parfaits are sooo good, can't find full fat yogurt at stores anymore! Its all lowfat or fat free.
                      Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Super size me

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                        Great movie. "Supersize Me" was the title I think.
                        Eileen: That was the name alright... I admit when i only have a couple dollars in my pocket day before payday the "dollar menu" reels me in.. Well used too....

Comment

Thats amazing. I wonder if anyone could manage to superimpose the Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell and KFC locations over those. That would be telling on America wouldn't it?
                          1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by november View Post
                            We're fat. Well my region isn't too bad. Look at the southern and eastern states though. Lit up like a Christmas tree or Fourth of July!
                            I am a little chubby this year, compared to last year, but compared to years before...gawds...I am a stick. Still, I don't eat in those places anymore, ever. Poison. For everyone, the end.

People can be angry for me saying that...I don't mind that.
                            1FineSpineRN

Comment

I read Fast Food Nation recently. The influence of McDonalds on america has been insane. Controlling our agriculture.

Comment

I'm not so big on their burgers anymore… But they do have some tasty fries IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X