No announcement yet.

Chunky Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben & Jerry's rocks! No more Always, and the ability to wear white pants without concern. A win/win!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipseme View Post
      I know this isn't in the "yummy" category of most, but I've started making protein pumpkin pancakes and they are fantastic. Give you energy, no sluggish feel like after regular pancakes, and even blood sugar great. Made with regular pumpkin and egg whites too. Can make several and have them each morning with yogurt or whatever.
      This sounds great to me. I remember last year IHOP offered both pumpkin and gingerbread pancakes around this time of year. Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipseme View Post
        I know this isn't in the "yummy" category of most, but I've started making protein pumpkin pancakes and they are fantastic. Give you energy, no sluggish feel like after regular pancakes, and even blood sugar great. Made with regular pumpkin and egg whites too. Can make several and have them each morning with yogurt or whatever.
        Do you have a recipe? They sound great, I'd love to try them.
        Never Give Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
          Ben & Jerry's rocks! No more Always, and the ability to wear white pants without concern. A win/win!
          See Eileen? You get it! LOL

I've had 'Half-baked.' It's quite good too.

Pumpkin pancakes ... I'm not a real pancake eater but do you have a recipe?
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Working...
          X