Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh raw juice, it's what's for dinner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only juice that doesn't require the addition of a least a little water is melon. Watermelon juice is delicious.

I've had my Vitamix almost 20 years, but I don't think we've ever tried making the soups. Lately I've been using it to make nut butters - nothing but nuts.

Comment

The juices turned out a better this morning with the water...lol. I think I will add more water tomorrow. Still wasn't the right consistency for us. I made the Tortilla soup last night....So good! The bacon, cheddar potato soup is still my fave so far though....I love this machine!
      DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

love tortilla soup

Comment

Originally posted by offroaderswife View Post
          The juices turned out a better this morning with the water...lol. I think I will add more water tomorrow. Still wasn't the right consistency for us. I made the Tortilla soup last night....So good! The bacon, cheddar potato soup is still my fave so far though....I love this machine!
          The soup sounds great Offroader. Keep at the consistency of the juices, you will get it right. Just throw it back in the machine and add more water if it is not to your liking, rather then just settling. It can always be thinned out with more water and further blended. Also if you like grapes, throw some in, they contain a lot of water and add a nice flavor.

I keep wanting to make Almond milk but haven't gotten around to it.

Scaper, have you tried that?

Comment

Working...
          X