Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Nights Sirloin

This meal was before the Juicing.....

Haven't had a good steak in a while, this hit the spot.
    Had to treat the chef right first.

Tonja was Two Fisting Smirnoff's.

Had 2 sirloins, one for me and cut the other one in half for the girls.

Like buttah...
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Looks good, Larry......except I like mine well done. lol I know most chefs don't like to cook them that way...but I just can't do rare. I've tried....the red just turns me off! I love veggies done on the grill...can't beat 'em! We have'nt grilled all summer.....Jim says it's time for a new one, and it's been so hot, he says he's not going out and using it anyway. Maybe I should try some kind of indoor grill. I love looking at your pictures.

Comment

T... that half a steak was all I could eat. I used to like mine well done too but I have been convinced that it is much better. I told him he couldn't fix veggies if he cooked a steak that big for me.
      T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
        T... that half a steak was all I could eat. I used to like mine well done too but I have been convinced that it is much better. I told him he couldn't fix veggies if he cooked a steak that big for me.
        Little Miss Tonja is quite the chef herself, she made a casserole the other night that was out of this world good. I ate it for dinner and then for breakfast the next two mornings. Next time I'm taking pic's, it was absolutely delicious!
        Larry
        ------
        Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Working...
        X