Grilled Legs and Romaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled Legs and Romaine

I marinated the legs in Robusto Italian Dressing for 24 hours, then added about 1/4 cup of Knox's Yummy Chicken Rub for another 12.

While the legs were cooking I drizzled romaine with Tuscan Italian Dressing.

Legs are done, time to add the romaine over direct high heat for about 1 minute per side.

Dinner is ready!! Topped the romaine with a little Parmesan cheese.

My plate.

Cathryn and I both thoroughly enjoyed this dinner as you can tell! There's one chicken leg left that I'm gonna have for lunch!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Damn! Just bought a new Coleman BBQ for $500 and you are partially to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
      Damn! Just bought a new Coleman BBQ for $500 and you are partially to blame.
      At least I'm blamed for something that will give you fun and feed ya!
      Larry
      ------

Comment

You can have the ol buzzard legs......LOL.....They look tasty!

But the lettuce looks crazy good....but not as good as Steven Tyler (in case you didn't watch American Idol, that's his sayin LOL)

mmmmmmmm
        Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 23 Jun 2011, 1:02 PM.
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

That is looking great Larry! I have been meaning to try grilling Romaine but was unsure the best approach. I will try it your way.

Comment

Originally posted by GinoL View Post
            That is looking great Larry! I have been meaning to try grilling Romaine but was unsure the best approach. I will try it your way.
            I'm going to try kale leaves with the Romaine leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
              I'm going to try kale leaves with the Romaine leaves
              That sounds tasty!! They will take a couple minutes longer, I think?
              Larry
              ------

Comment

Pretty work! I love me some yardbird legs on the grill!
                "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X