Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
    NEVER wolfeman, never!
    Okay, let me try to say this correctly and without offending you or anyone. Why? If you're committed and in love with someone and you don't have the self esteem to let them see you naked, you're not being fair to them or yourself. You gotta love yourself before anyone else is really going to love you. I'm sure you turn your SO on in any case, being naked together adds to the experience. I'm sorry, just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt as I'm recently divorced! DOH

Get butt naked lay on the bed and tell your SO to come have their way with you!!!!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
      Bruce, you can fantasize about me naked if you like, I'm not that uptight to worry about it in the food forum. Have your way with me, won't hurt a thing......lighten up folks.
      sorry larry, if i was to fantasize about you, it's be about that grill! she's hot!, cooks great food and doesn't talk back hahahahahahah
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
        sorry larry, if i was to fantasize about you, it's be about that grill! she's hot!, cooks great food and doesn't talk back hahahahahahah
        At least I take the cover off my grill so you can see it!
        Larry
        ------

Comment

At least I take the cover off my grill so you can see it!
          yep, what ever happened to good old fashion flashing?
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

re:margaritas, I can't wait to make these. yum.
            http://www.jasonandshawnda.com/foodi.../archives/6454
            An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post

alright!!!! lets all meet at feistys!!!!!
              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                Cuervo makes a pre-mixed margarita w/tequila, put in fridge, serve with ice, nice...
                Yeah and my dopey friend made them and didn't read the bottle and aded more tequila to it, 3 people croked one one glass on a hot afternoon last year, and she had thte nerve to say to the guest who brought the bottle,,," How comesh's so tipsy after only half a glass????" It's reallly fun around here.

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post
                  omg, these look great, thanks for posting the link

Comment

Mary Mary quite contrary where has your holiness gone.

Naughty naughty

Comment

yep, what ever happened to good old fashion flashing?

Comment

omg, these look great, thanks for posting the link
                        Mary, it seems as though you avoiding my question about being naked in front of you SO? I am not trying to offend you or make you out to be a prude, etc, etc. I'm just very curious as to why and would LOVE to know your SO's point of view. I know, I know, it's not my business, but it intrigues me that you never get naked in front of your SO.

You appear to be and sound like a beautiful woman...........what gives? 3 upside down Margaritas? I did those at a Buffett concert and I was naked in the parking lot. But that's another story with a bad ending.......
                        Larry
                        ------

Comment

larry, mary's in her holiness stage this week, laugh it off, it's all in fun
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

larry, mary's in her holiness stage this week, laugh it off, it's all in fun
                            Okey Dokey!
                            Larry
                            ------

Comment

Mary, it seems as though you avoiding my question about being naked in front of you SO? I am not trying to offend you or make you out to be a prude, etc, etc. I'm just very curious as to why and would LOVE to know your SO's point of view. I know, I know, it's not my business, but it intrigues me that you never get naked in front of your SO.

You appear to be and sound like a beautiful woman...........what gives? 3 upside down Margaritas? I did those at a Buffett concert and I was naked in the parking lot. But that's another story with a bad ending.......
                              Larry I wasnt intentionally avoiding your question. I assumed you knew i was kidding. I'm the last person that has a problem with nudity. It was just a joke referencing another thread,lol. However as bruce alluded to, I am in observance this month, so well you know
                              Last edited by marycsm77; 19 Jun 2011, 9:46 AM.

Comment

Anyone have good explicit recipe for frozen margaritas? I am a very bad bartender, and most things i've ever made are disgusting. I've looked it up and cant decide what exactly to use for best taste, least hangover.

I want to make a pitcher! thanks
                                Did you make a pitcher of margaritas? What recipe/mixture did you use???
                                And the winner is.................

All the best,
                                GJ

Comment

Working...
                                X