• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made this last weekend...
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

My wife loves the ones made with these mixers ! http://www.islandoasis.com/io_main.a...s&cnt=products

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
        destructions
        I couldn't help but laugh!!!

Remember Mary If you paid attention in the other thread....Petrone makes your clothes fall off so stay away from that brand....LOL

You'll be singing "Lord have mercy, what have I done?"
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
          I couldn't help but laugh!!!

Remember Mary If you paid attention in the other thread....Petrone makes your clothes fall off so stay away from that brand....LOL

You'll be singing "Lord have mercy, what have I done?"
          HA yes it was a funny song, i did listen to it. Dont worry all, I am very buttoned up and never remove my clothes but to bathe

Comment

------

Comment

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
              HA yes it was a funny song, i did listen to it. Dont worry all, I am very buttoned up and never remove my clothes but to bathe
              Oh good lord-ooops, I mean good grief!

Comment

thats not true in my fantasys
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

alright people, simmer down, this is the food forum.

Comment

So I guess no trips to Coyote Ugly's anytime soon?

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

alright people, simmer down, this is the food forum.
                      yes moderator
                      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Margarita is a drink....just sayin LOL I don't think we have a drunk forum yet?

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                          yes moderator
                          Bruce, you can fantasize about me naked if you like, I'm not that uptight to worry about it in the food forum. Have your way with me, won't hurt a thing......lighten up folks.
                          Larry
                          ------
                          Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Hmm....that's out right strange if you ask me, but it's your perogative. So, your SO never see's you naked?
                            Larry
                            ------
                            Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
                              Hmm....that's out right strange if you ask me, but it's your perogative. So, your SO never see's you naked?
                              NEVER wolfeman, never!

Comment

Good Lord I guess I have sinned then....my meter reader has seen me naked as have a few of the neighbors LOL by accident

Comment

Working...
                                X