Sticky Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky Chicken

My daughter is hooked on the Orange Marmalade Sriracha sauce and she asked if she could make it by herself last night.....all I did was grin and say sure! She made it perfectly!!!! I'm a proud, happy daddy!!

Quartered a fryer chicken and seasoned liberally, under the skin and on top with WRC and let sit in the fridge for a couple hours. Then grilled indirect with a couple pieces of cherry wood.

Flipped the chicken after about an hour and added my wife's onions for her Friday night steak.....

First layer of OMS sauce applied.

More layers of OMS sauce.

Added some bell pepper.

Then threw on my wife's NY Strip and some asparagus.

Dinner is ready!!

Burrrrrp! Pretty tasty too!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Very nice job!!!!

Comment

omg foodgasim
      Injured:10-16-04
      C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
      Blog:
      http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
      Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
      Progress:
      http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
      My drawings:
      http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

What is WRC? That you put on first, prior to putting in the fridge?
        BeeBee

Comment

Go to Larry's blogsite. There you will find the names of his three rubs. I guess these used to be available in bottles for sale. Now, he is selling the recipes for these rubs. http://www.wolfepit.blogspot.com/

Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes
          Even though Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings are no longer available commercially, you can now buy all three of the rub recipes today for $25 and have all of the award winning Wolfe Rubs you want!!.

Wolfe Rub Original - is a sweet rub with cinnamon tones and a little heat. Great on all pork, ribs, chops, pulled pork, chicken, sweet potatoes, side dishes, etc.

Wolfe Rub Bold - is a robust coarse rub, with pieces of garlic, onion and peppers. Fantasitic on all beef, brisket, steak, chuck roast and burgers. Also great on pork and chicken.

Wolfe Rub Citrus-WRC - is a fantastic savory citrus blend rub, that is phenominal on seafood of all kinds. Exceptionally good on pork and poultry as well.

WRC is his proprietary citrus rub.

All the best,
          GJ

Comment

Thanks, GJ, I'll take a peek. That chicken sure looked good!
            BeeBee

Comment

The grilled chicken looks so yummy. I'm hungry now!

Signature ----------------------
              college essay help, order essay

Comment

Wolfe, why do you have to burn youre food. Like the meat you show is bbq'ed plenty. I'd give you a tip. Meat out of the frig, fix it, then bbq it, but not burn the food. Whom will eat burn't food and whom like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBee View Post
                  Thanks, GJ, I'll take a peek. That chicken sure looked good!
                  be real, burnt and over cooked. Again

Comment

Amatur cheefs.

Comment

Wolfeman, good job! Man I like that grill... where did you purchase it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
                        Wolfe, why do you have to burn youre food. Like the meat you show is bbq'ed plenty. I'd give you a tip. Meat out of the frig, fix it, then bbq it, but not burn the food. Whom will eat burn't food and whom like that.
                        be real, burnt and over cooked. Again
                        Amatur cheefs.
                        What's your problem Leif? If you knew anything about cooking, what I'm doing is grilling NOT BBQ Dipshit. You probably think cooking a hamburger and a hot dog on a grill is BBQ'ing. There is a big difference between the two and 'char' comes with grilling and it doesn't determine the food is overcooked, internal temperature and time at internal temp and carry over temp determine 'doneness'.

You should use spell check too fuckface!

Post some of your Culinary Delights you have cooked to share with us! Maybe you could teach us amateurs a thing or two. So put up or shut up asshole.

It's people like you that need a good ass whipping, to bring you back to reality.

'Big man' on the computer huh? What a dick!
                        Larry
                        ------

Comment

Good job Wolfe, oh, and the cooking isn't bad either. I agree withyour cooking style. grilling vs BBQ'ing. Really enjoy your input, or output as it gives me some ideas, I get in a real rut, I'm Mr mom here so it gets old.

Comment

Boys, boys, boys....play nice....shake hands, apologize, and make up.

All the best
                            NL (GJ's wife)

Comment

Originally posted by jorge m. View Post
                              Wolfeman, good job! Man I like that grill... where did you purchase it.
                              Jorge, the grill is a Weber Performer and the grates are Craycort Cast Iron Grates. They make a big difference, but take time to keep clean and seasoned!
                              Larry
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X