No announcement yet.

This is why you're fat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright this one is a little overkill, how are you even gonna fit it in your mouth?

This on the other hand looks delicious and I am definitely going to try and make it next time i break out the grill!

Comment

Originally posted by cali View Post
      i worked with a guy where his family made flavored lard and just ate it like that. and yes, he was heavy. he was an asshole too, but i'm sure it wasn't the lard talking.
      My dad grew up real poor in 1930's Brooklyn. He talked about lard sandwiches (not very fondly). He smoked like a fiend for many years before quitting, but I think it was the lard that ruined his heart by age 52 when he passed.

I have to admit though, that I would love to try some of those things - especially the cheeseburger with deep fried patties used as buns.
      Once a year I mke sure I get to the county fair just so I can score some deep fried oreos.

Comment

grosss... who would eat those?
        the waffles look good, but all the rest makes me want to throw up just looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by garvey View Post
          My dad grew up real poor in 1930's Brooklyn. He talked about lard sandwiches (not very fondly). He smoked like a fiend for many years before quitting, but I think it was the lard that ruined his heart by age 52 when he passed.

I have to admit though, that I would love to try some of those things - especially the cheeseburger with deep fried patties used as buns.
          Once a year I mke sure I get to the county fair just so I can score some deep fried oreos.
          i never tried those oreos but my brother says they're good. it sounds horrible to me. the first thing i thought of when i heard of them was "ew" then "those poor oreos". you know you're weird when you have sentiments for food being ruined.
          Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
          http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
          My regular blog:
          http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Cali I thought the same thing until I tried it. I remember thinking fried oreos? GROSS. Try it with icecream - trust me. And I don't even eat a lot of sweets.
            If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Working...
            X