Coffee and Bladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juke_spin
    What I love about most of the teas I drink - bulk teas for teapost infussions - is that you can remove most of the caffine with a brief infussion w a little water that you dump in the drain.
    That's a great idea. You can do the same with coffee, throw out the first cup that drop out of the maker, most of the caffeine goes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
      That's a great idea. You can do the same with coffee, throw out the first cup that drop out of the maker, most of the caffeine goes with it.
      Clown if you like but your comparison and suggestion don't work.

A decent infusion of tea will require at least 2 min. with boiling water while removing 95+ % of its caffeine (residing in crystalline form on the surface of the tea leaves) can be accomplished with a few oz. of very hot water infused for twenty seconds.

The caffeine in coffee grounds is part of the integral molecular structure of the coffee; you remove it equally with all the rest of the taste and fragrance factors that make up brewed coffee.
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Yeah, i started drinking tea... but its just not the same.

And I cant set the tea kettle to wake me up in the morning with the smell of fresh brewed coffee

Comment

Ice coffee is better.

Comment

Originally posted by funklab
            Yeah, i started drinking tea... but its just not the same.

And I cant set the tea kettle to wake me up in the morning with the smell of fresh brewed coffee
            Have you tried puerh tea?
            J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Originally posted by Juke_spin
              Have you tried puerh tea?
              Nah,

What dat be?

Comment

Originally posted by funklab
                Nah,

What dat be?
                Super intense tea from the mountainous regions of China.
                J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

coffee drinkers need to be sure to monitor their potassium levels too.

Comment

I miss coffee. It was an everyday thing. Now, once in awhile I'll indulge.

Comment

Working...
                    X