Sperm Bank vs Adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harley-lynn
    ...wish me luck or whatever, lynnifer...I'm going for it!!!...
    Hopefully not with that goof that keeps calling and bugging you!

I sheepishly asked David to freeze some embryos with me (how romantic eh? lol) but he declined. DEnied.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
      I sheepishly asked David to freeze some embryos with me (how romantic eh? lol) but he declined. DEnied.
      I'm sure you could find a donor or two...
      ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

no way...donor all the way...lol...the profiles of these sperm donors are quite interesting...at least there's no "strings" to it unless the kid starts a search when they get older...by then I might not be here...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423
          Cspanos,

I know your post was just hypothetical, but you should be able to hold and rock a baby. Chick posted a picture of a baby sling in one of EMi's threads
          ( /forum/showpost.php?p=800733&postcount=47 ) that would support the baby. At your level wouldn't that allow you to safely hold a baby? (I am assuming from you profile you have the use of your arms. Forgive me if I am wrong). There are many similar items on the market.
          I could definitely hold a baby. Thank you for the link - I've never considered a sling etc. That looks useful, assuming it doesn't pull me out of my chair!

I just lament not having the ability to hold and play with a child the way 'regular folk' can.

Chris.
          Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Working...
          X