Check Out My Girl....Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VT article featuring Sarah

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/15479/disabled-students-blaze-different-campus-routes

Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Comment

Originally posted by cheesecake View Post
      All great news Rick, thanks for sharing. Good to hear your voice here again.
      Good to hear from you as well. I hope you're doing well!
      Rick

Comment

Thanks for the updates Rick! My daughter (T-10 inc) still has ways to go to regain her independance but I'm going to show her how successful your daughter is for enouragement when she's struggling and feeling down. She's an inspiration and you should be proud! Best of luck to you and Sarah!

Comment

Waiting for the wedding procession. Beautiful day, very hot.

Sarah and I at my friend's daughters wedding.
          Rick

Comment

Junior year at VT

Boy does time fly.

Update:

Sarah is now a junior at VT. She moved into an off campus apartment this year with 2 of her friends. School is very hard this semister (chemical engineering), but she's getting it done. Friday will be her 21st birthday, can't believe it.

She still has her sights set on biomedical engineering, looks like she'll be going to Wake Forest for 3 years of graduate school.

Nothing much has changed with her injury, though I haven't seen her walk for a long time. She said she does when she has too, like when she goes to class by herself and gets in and out of the car. She complains about her shoulders even once in a while, but not much.

She's had her first bf, though I didn't much care for him (of course, lol). They dated for about a year, but are just friends now. His loss. He's tried to reconnect but Sarah told him that she's moved on (thats my girl .

God Bless Everyone.
            Rick

Comment

Good to hear Rick. She looks great. I admire her career goals, that's a tough sled for anyone. Best of luck to your family!
              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X