No announcement yet.

Looking for Family Members of SCI individuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I was just sent the rough draft of the questionnaire and it does include children. My mom wants family members, which would include, spouses, children, siblings, parents, and significant others. The questionnaire will be available within the week. Thank you everyone for your interest.
    Injured 08-09-98
    C4-6

-I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Comment

Count me in - PM me and I'll give you my email address.
      Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

I will post the url and it will take you right to the website. I just want to thank everyone again for your interest.
        Injured 08-09-98
        C4-6

-I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Comment

im in

I am a single mother of a 21yr old Quad and life isnt easy.I think I am just having a bad day!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm in too

Comment

Can you e-mail the quesionaire , I'll pass it on to my sisters ...
              There is a crack in everything ... That is how the light gets in (Leonard Cohen)

Comment

Working...
              X