Violet's gonna be a big sister...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Violet's gonna be a big sister...

I just found out I'm pregnant again, due at the end of Sept. I am so excited/happy as we've been trying for almost 2 years! Also anxious about whatever complications I might have, and managing them from a rural area but my last pregnancy was relitively uneventful... just lots of bladder infections requiring IV antibiotics and lots of ultrasounds.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Many congratulations and good luck!

Comment

Oh my gosh that's great news Emi!

Congrats to you, Jose and Violet!
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Great news! Congratulations!!!

Comment

How wonderful Emi and for Violet to be a big sis.....I am happy for you all!!!!
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

That is great!!!!

BTW Sept. 27 is a good day to have a birthday
            www.cawvsports.org
            The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
            We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

How exciting!

All the best to you, Jose and Emi.

Comment

Congradulations Emi

Comment

That's awesome!!!!!
                  Shannon
                  C6/7 incomplete
                  20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
                  "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
                  - Burt Bacharach

Comment

That's great Emi .... I wish you all much joy and happiness .... and especially for you I wish an uneventful healthy pregnancy !!

Obieone
                    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                    Jane Siberry

Comment

Congratulations Emi, Jose and Violet!!! (completely jealous here)
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Congrats!!
                        http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Congrats Emi!

Comment

Congrats Great news
                            Be always determined in Life and Love

Comment

Ohhh! Congrats! Another CC baby for us to ohh and ahh over. van damn's little one will be here soon. Can't wait to hear all the updates.

What does Violet think of it??
                              "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
                              http://www.kristi-allen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X