No announcement yet.

Mutilation of daughter as disability treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree what was done shouldn't have been - but it was & can't be changed. I can't second guess God - and I won't. My point is, it happened, the doc chose to take his own life, so anyone who wanted 'retrobution' should be appeased. I guess I shouldn't have butted in here.
    (sorry if I have spelling errors, my spell check doesn't work here)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Coleen View Post
      I agree what was done shouldn't have been - but it was & can't be changed. I can't second guess God - and I won't. My point is, it happened, the doc chose to take his own life, so anyone who wanted 'retrobution' should be appeased. I guess I shouldn't have butted in here.
      (sorry if I have spelling errors, my spell check doesn't work here)
      I didn't want retribution, I think it was difficult for all involved
      C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

da lurker, you bring up some valid points.

God has nothing to do with this conversation?

Isn't there a saying; something about the mark of society is how it treats its most vulnerable?

Yes I found it by googling: The best test of a civilised society is the way in which it treats its most vulnerable and weakest members." Mahatma Gandhi ...
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I'm afraid of you lynnifer. I miss your old avatar
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Like I said - I shouldn't have butted in, sorry - won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
              I'm afraid of you lynnifer. I miss your old avatar
              LOL ... I'm practising my look for Halloween. I'm thinking of going all out for vampiric dentures and red iris or cat's eye contact lenses. lol
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion and entitled to defend it.

Comment

This is a public forum .. you have every right to an opinion. I just want to take God or religious discussion out of the equation and focus on the girl. Hope she's doing well and suffers no repercussions.

Comment

Its a pity about the Doctor, what a waste. Im sure he was doing what he thoiught was right for the family at the time. The immense media spotlight on this must have caused him terrible trauma. I read somewhere Doctors have a much higher rate of suicide than the general population, maybe because they are required to play God sometimes by families demanding solutions and are the target when solutions just arent there.

Comment

I have a friend and her daughter is slightly retarded and she got out there and was sleeping around or really being used by men and got pregnant now the grandmother is raising the child. The finally got her tubes tied.
                      Mary
                      I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
                      Van Morrison

Comment

Working...
                      X