I was adopted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy
    We got a cat that showed up here too and is now being fed and loved by my daughter.....and she will soon be having kittens too. LOL
    I think it time that yo and the kitty had "the talk"!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Last year my cat had 4 kittens, then someone at work found 7 baby bunnies they thought were abandoned so I took them in, too. After reading up on handraising bunnies I took them to a nature center to be raised. (Baby bunnies are extremely hard to care for! They must be fed every 2 hours and I just couldn't do it!) Last I heard they found a foster home for them and all were doing well.

Three days later there was a baby bird in our backyard. A call to the nature center told us that it was a fledgling trying to learn to fly and to just leave it alone - it's parents were around and would take care of it. We found it dead the next day. My sons cried their eyes out over that poor bird! We should have taken it to the nature center, too. I really regretted that!

I am a huge sucker for animals!!! I just found homes for 5 of my seven cats!!! I have to say the house is much easier to keep clean right now, though!
      Last edited by TINAMARIE; 29 May 2007, 9:01 PM.
      Tina
      C5-C7 Walking Quad - Very Incomplete
      Aug '03

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423
        I think it time that yo and the kitty had "the talk"!
        The "talk" or preferably the "knife" at the vet hospital LOL
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

they are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could keep pets at my place..

Comment

We have one simular to the orange one. My God it was so playful I think its in these jeans that the orange are like this as any we had were all very playful.

Comment

bumped for ya OJ
              If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Aw SO cute

The kittens, and their mothers, are very lucky to have found you to be their guardian angel AddieSue It was a really great thing you did having them spayed and finding everybody homes. As a cat lover, thank you for doing that.

But hopefully more don't show up on your doorstep or in your garage!

Comment

Here's Betsy grown up.
                  If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Comment

messed that one up sorry

Comment

Finally put the other one up for ya OJ. This is how my cat always sleeps if you turn on the lights.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mine puts his paws over his eyes too. Just so you know that you are disturbing him!
                        T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Thanks You just made my day. I love the pic

Comment

Aww, too cute. I love cats, always have, sorely wish I could have one in my apartment. FWIW tho, my old boss and her husband, both longtime friends have 4 wonderfully neurotic cats in their trailer, 2 huge tabbies from the same litter named Levi and Key (after the overall brands), an orange tabby called Justa(cat), and last but not least to keep the boys on their toes a female tortoiseshell called Sunny. Just dropped by last night, said hi to the cats.
                            I've got a few pics of those cats that would make really good Internet cannon fodder on my phone, alas if I only knew of a way to get it from my phone to the Internet (without Sprint charging me a fortune for it.....oops, its shut off anyway).

Tom

Comment

Working...
                            X