X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by jessie.gray
      I have definetly learned my lesson big time. I honestly wish I hadn't even told anyone this lie. All weekend long until Tuesday, I was so upset about lying that I was physically ill, and I don't want to feel like that again.

In terms of sex, I have had oral sex and anal sex a couple of time (anal sex prior to my ileostomy surgery), but no vaginal intercourse.
      Again, I am very sorry for the confusion and annoyance that this whole thing has caused, big time!

Jessie
      Hi Jessie,

We all make mistakes. Yours was a strange one but a mistake nonetheless. I can sense your remorse, try not to be too hard on yourself.

I'm relieved that you don't have any kids with HSP. Be careful, you don't want to bear any children if there's a chance they will inherit the disease. From my quick research, your offspring may have a 50/50 chance of getting the bad gene. Not good.

Now about the sex thing. TMI... wayyy to much!

Take it easy,

Bob.
      "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Jessie.

Don't beat yourself up too much over this, you were dealt a rotten hand at birth and have mixed what you wish for with reality.

You're not the first to do this nor will you be the last.

Straighten out any confusion you've caused with this and then put it behind you.

All the best,

Jonathan.

Comment

Originally posted by bob clark
          Hi Jessie,

We all make mistakes. Yours was a strange one but a mistake nonetheless. I can sense your remorse, try not to be too hard on yourself.

I'm relieved that you don't have any kids with HSP. Be careful, you don't want to bear any children if there's a chance they will inherit the disease. From my quick research, your offspring may have a 50/50 chance of getting the bad gene. Not good.

Now about the sex thing. TMI... wayyy to much!

Take it easy,

Bob.
          The lady who changes the dressing on my PICC Line said the same thing in terms of having kids with HSP. She even asked me if my brother and sister had ever got tested and I said no, because they never showed any signs of the defect. She told me that if I do decide to have kids in the future, I should definetly get genetic testing done and all sorts of stuff like that to make sure the child won't have HSP. All I know is that no one should ever have to deal with having HSP, 'cause it sucks royaly.
          My Mom has been trying to talk me into donating my body to science after I die, so they can possibly find a cure for it, but I'm still undecided on that.

Comment

Jessie-
            I think Jonathan's words are very wise, I wish you the best in the future.

Comment

Working...
            X