Bittersweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bittersweet

So Violet finally asked me why I couldn't walk, I told her mommy's legs didn't work right. A little later she comes with her 'doctors hammer' and says 'mommy come quickly I'm a gocter'. Then she taps my legs says 'oh noooooo' in a very concerned voice a goes and gets me a 'nice bandide not an ouchy one' and pertends to put it on. Then she grabs my feet and wiggles them 'see mommy all fixed you just needs hands'
    Brought a tear to my eye - if only it was that easy...
    Maybe she'll grow up to be a neuroscientist - better double our monthly college contribution!
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Awwww. That's sweet.
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

that's too sweet.. my youngest nieces and nephews are saying those inquisitive things too.. funny sometimes how they perceive things..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

That's really nice. Thanks for sharing the story with us. You know, of course, that she was doing everything in her power to "fix" you. Like you say, if only...
        - Richard

Comment

Great vignette.

Comment

Let's Hope Emi

That had to be one of those moments to cherish!!

Comment

Working...
            X