fun poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun poll

If you were to choose between sci and aids.whhat would be your choice?

SCI by a landslide
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Originally posted by j c
      If you were to choose between sci and aids.whhat would be your choice?

eat shit or drink piss?

Comment

your right! this poll is loads of fun...
        Blah

Comment

whhat did you say? uggg. Well considering you have a death sentence with
          Aids , let me think.
          “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Comment

..|
            ./ \
            Injured:10-16-04
            C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
            Blog:
            http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
            Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
            Progress:
            http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
            My drawings:
            http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

huh?

gosh I can't contain my joy.......this is so much fun........

Comment

Originally posted by hubofagreatwife
                gosh I can't contain my joy.......this is so much fun........

hahahah.

I was just thinking the same thing!
                An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Yah, it is kinda of a grusoem question....both are not to tasteful...

I think I would take the SCI......but still not a nice choice at all. It seems that with lower level SCI you are still healthy (if you don't get the neuropathic pain and stuff), but you still get the bowel and bladder issues.........

Aids makes you feel ill after about 10 years, then you get nasty sick and die, but with the treatments now, you live alot longer.

Both kind of hinder your romance/sexual life, one because you spread a disease, the other the damage to the spine can cause function and sensation problems. Also harder..........

hmmmmmm.......lets have a really fun survay:
                  Would you rather be mauled to death by a wild tiger, or mauled to death by a grizzly bear? lol
                  Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
                  Franklin D. Rosevelt

Comment

Can you imagine going with Aids and down the road you get an sci?

Comment

Canh you imagine getting aids, then an accidnet and SCI.....and

Then you get central pain form the SCI and you suffer depression, then you become suicidal... and crack up totally.
                      Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
                      Franklin D. Rosevelt

Comment

Have you read MattBlan's Blog?
                        BeeBee

Comment

fun poll

i do think it is easier to live with aids look at magic johnson he is living is life quite fine and it as been quite a while now i woold trade places with him any day

Comment

Originally posted by j c
                            i do think it is easier to live with aids look at magic johnson he is living is life quite fine and it as been quite a while now i woold trade places with him any day
                            UUHHMM He is also very rich and can afford to have all the medications he NEEDS to LOOK healthy. He is probably on about 20 to 30 medications a day, not pills, drugs. He is probably not gong to mention to everyone he meets how horrible the side effects of this drugs are. The stigma of AIDS is much more brutal than the stigma that comes with SCI. I've never personally ran into any one that thinks they can catch SCI, but some people still believe they can catch AIDS just by simply being around infected people. At the friend who has AIDS, he was infected much later than Magic Johnson, he can not afford all of the drugs that are needed and is very thin and often sickly looking. He had to have a kidney removed and was out of the hospital in two day's because hospitals are so germ infected and they were afraid he would get sick. I have another friend who had tohave a kidney removed, and she was in the hospital for at least a week. The last several months for an AIDS patient from what I have experienced is a very slow, gruesome, painful, death. I've not heard that about SCI deaths.
                            www.cawvsports.org
                            The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                            We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Don't have Aids but...

I do have Hepatitis C. Got it after ending up SCI'ed. Would gladly take the sci rather than the Hep C. SCI is more tolerable for me than knowing the Hep virus is slowly destroying my liver, spleen and the way my body feels many times.
                              Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
                              but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Working...
                              X