Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a great niece or nephew in there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a great niece or nephew in there!

13 weeks for my niece in law. So excited!!! Hoping to save the cord blood but very expensive!

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Talk to the OB about public banking of the cord blood if private is too costly. The larger our public banks of cord blood the better for everyone. Normally there is no fee for public donors and many hospitals and doctors will wave the collection fee. But the doctor and hospital need to know ahead of time to have the collection kit on hand whether it is for private or public use. Congrats Jenn!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Glad to hear your excitement about being a new auntie. we need more good news in our lives. Hope you can spoil him or her!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

I remember looking into cord blood years ago when I wanted a baby .. it might be different in Canada. Time's a ticking and I'd better get looking!

This will be the first baby in the family in over 20yrs. My familial niece is recently having - issues. Should be fun! lol My poor sister - they just spent $3000 for a new greenhouse for that niece, her schooling. Then my nephew with the baby in April, trip in January and wedding in August. lol I guess it'll be ramen noodles for the next five years. Thankfully, my sister already has the nursery and has been collecting items for the past five years - lol.

What happens at Great Aunt Jenny's STAYS at Great Aunt Jenny's! lol Working on cleaning out my 2nd bedroom and getting some furniture in there.

Both brothers never responded, nor did our father. Humph. My mom would have been overjoyed to be a Great Grandmother. We're starting to wonder if any of them will attend the wedding! What a fam!
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

congratulations. what a lovely surprise. you'll be an awesome aunty.

Comment

No Title

My soon-to-be niece-in-law showing at five months! She's so skinny that she literally looks like a basketball. lol I was shot down for Thomas Samuel ... looks like it will be a Colton Thomas (Thomas is a long running name in our family).

Comment

No Title

My nephew fixing up the nursery!

Comment

Working...
                X