Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to have children? Think again!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-just-off.html

Hilarious ... unfortunately going around on 'mommy blogs' after the massacre in Connecticut.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
    Classic!

Comment

In January, I'm off to an orientation at our local Children's Aid. I'll volunteer first, but I am hoping it will lead to fostering by the end of the year.

I just can't sit around talking about making a difference anymore.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

In January, I'm off to an orientation at our local Children's Aid. I'll volunteer first, but I am hoping it will lead to fostering by the end of the year.

Good for you! J, you'll make a wonderful mother.

Comment

Very funny. Good on you for fostering. I bet you will be good at it. I'd wait until they were past all of the stages in this test though.

Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Wow, Jenn! You're really putting the pedal to the awesome metal.
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

This reminds me of an album that if I recall correctly was produced by 7 Seconds

TALK - ACTION = 0

Comment

Working...
              X