No announcement yet.

My husband is a pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may have been something that reminded her of the things she can't do anymore. I think you know what that feels like and how feelings spring up when least expected.

LINDA, dead on. Thanks for understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Cripply View Post
      It may have been something that reminded her of the things she can't do anymore. I think you know what that feels like and how feelings spring up when least expected.

LINDA, dead on. Thanks for understanding
      Cripply~ Wal-Mart has a product called "The Works" cost about a dollar. Works on toilet as well as tub, shower walls, sink.
      Another amazing and easy deep cleaner is "cascade" dishwasher gel. It removes stains amazing. You know how Kool-Aid stains so fast? It takes the stain out easily.

Re: your husband--is he oblivious or does he have depression going on where he just doesnt care?

I understand--believe me I do.
      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

honestly it is so hard to rely on others to do for you, especially with cleaning. they NEVER seem to do it to your standards. it isnt that the bathroom is her biggest worry, it's just that on top of ALL the things going on, it's ONE.MORE.THING. it makes you snap!

i'm glad things are cleaned for you.
        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
        http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
          ...but
          Oh God how i wish a dirty bathroom was one of my big problems.
          I'm sorry but this statement is just plain stupid and contributes nothing to this thread whatsoever.
          "If ya don't have it in the hips, ya better have it in the lips..." ~ Charlie - Villa Dulce

Comment

peter spends all his time here criticizing people for what they posted, or criticizing people for having criticized posters. Hypocritical much?
            Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

yea Lin probably spending too much time here.
              yet only peterf can call you anything that comes into his mouth and then cry his heart out should any harm come to you.

Comment

Peter, do you honestly think you have bigger problems than the rest of us?
                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

what makes our problems larger that others.
                  The sheer fact that they are our problems Bente.
                  I think Norway is paradise to live in.
                  but a hundred people will give you a hundred opinions.

Comment

yet only peterf can call you anything that comes into his mouth and then cry his heart out should any harm come to you.
                    Says the man who has been here for a shorter period and has more posts.

sorry to break it to you, but on a forum others are able to tell you what comes out of your mouth. It's all there for the membership to read. Unless you take a page from your buddy's book and start deleting all your posts.
                    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Pete, just ignore Lin. She doesn't has SCI and has no idea what you go through.

Comment

Naa
                        just a cute pussycat T8

Comment

sorry to break it to you, but on a forum others are able to tell you what comes out of your mouth. It's all there for the membership to read. Unless you take a page from your buddy's book and start deleting all your posts.[/QUOTE]

Aha a thread transference issue
                          Are you referring to me calling you out in the thread started by Faith. i stood up for her because many of you where being mean not beacuse i agreed with her arguments. she is not my buddy nor do i know who she is.
                          Sorry to break it you too.
                          The only delete i see is in the esteem (myself included) of a person who
                          attacks an indivdual on a personal basis and not the argument presented.

Comment

what makes our problems larger that others.
                            The sheer fact that they are our problems Bente.
                            I think Norway is paradise to live in.
                            but a hundred people will give you a hundred opinions.
                            All countries have pro and cons. The lack of accessibility and jobs for disable people are the big problems and the weather with snow for month so we can't get out in the winter. Another problem is the price of the equipment we don't get for free.

The equipment we get for free is a good thing. The SCI hopital is another and we have free healthcare but the waitinglist are terrible.
                            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                              Pete, just ignore Lin. She doesn't has SCI and has no idea what you go through.
                              Because SCI is so intrinsic to the way someone reacts over a filthy bathroom?

No, I don't have SCI and my signature says so and that I don't know what it's like. You don't know what it's like to have my disorders either. But we both don't have the ability to walk up stairs, and so understand the issue that's going on here.

I've had similar issues when I realized what parts of the house I didn't access looked like from my roommate.

Comment

Working...
                              X