Here's what the mother of my girl did this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what the mother of my girl did this week

, marsha j 40 female , ar 1-felony endgangering the welfare of a child - 1st degree 2-felony resisting arrest by fleeing 3-misdemeanor driving while intoxicated - drugs 4-misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia 5-careless and imprudent driving 6-failure to drive in a single lane 7-failure to yield to an emergency vehicle

Is your daughter OK? How awful!

Comment

She's great! I've got her. I've got a court order for her and she is to have no contact with us.

Comment

Well that is good to hear. What an ordeal!

Comment

I am guessing her mother of the year award nomination is pretty much screwed.

Comment

Christ almighty....that is an insane rap sheet. Glad your daughter is with you!

Comment

Some one has lost her visitation and child custody. Let alone her own freedom. Being behind bars JUST SUCKS.

Love your daughter EVEN MORE!

Comment

WOW! Be sure to give your daughter an extra hug and kiss good night tonight. She is very lucky to be with you and you with her!

Comment

Glad your daughter is safe with you.

You both are blessed to have each other.

I hope her mom gets the help she needs...sigh.

Comment

Mother of your child?
                    Or mother of your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by diaspora View Post
                      Mother of your child?
                      Or mother of your wife?
                      My know ex gf and the mother of our 9 month old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by tigger74 View Post
                        My know ex gf and the mother of our 9 month old girl.

Was she this unstable when you were dating her and when you decided to have a child together?

Did you plan to get married?
                        "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

She had a good job with the State when I first met her. She had some problems but got cleaned up, Stayed drug free durning being preg. She also bipolar but not a excuss to me. We were engaged for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tigger74 View Post
                            She had a good job with the State when I first met her. She had some problems but got cleaned up, Stayed drug free durning being preg. She also bipolar but not a excuss to me. We were engaged for 2 years.

I hope she gets the help she needs while in jail ( for the sake of your daughter who needs a healthy Mom
                            "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
                              I hope she gets the help she needs while in jail ( for the sake of your daughter who needs a healthy Mom
                              I agree. she has little choice but to get the help she needs. Her being bipolar is a thing to be concerned about, as that can be passed down. usually on the mothers side.

I was married to a bipolar man for eleven years. he would do ok for 3-5 years at a time, then rebel against meds, until everyone around him had vacated or was he was jailed. He does not have the same memory of events that I do.
                              Heres the weird part. He would rather pretend he is an alcoholic and go to meetings than acknowledge the bipolar disorder and take appropriate medication.

The jailed lady will likely be forced to take AA if she wants to get out sooner and it is sometimes a condition of probation. I hope though that she chooses to get her bipolar disorder under control. it is possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X