X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mum being a controlling cow

Hi

Background

I met my current boyfriend(who my mum HATES) playing boccia.He HATES boccia.I stopped playing boccia about 5 years ago. I DO NOT live at home. Oh shes bipolar
    Anyway my mum is sending my boccia balls as way of getting me out of the house/way to cause augments.

How do I minimum the impact to both people?

ok does boccia give you excerise? do you get any other excerise besides that? Why would you stop because your bf hates it if you like it?

Comment

same questions from me.

Comment

Your boyfriend and mother need to make love.

Comment

oops... i mean peace.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
            Your boyfriend and mother need to make love.
            Make love not war?

Comment

Seriously how does this cause arguments? If your boyfriend is so controlling as to throw a fit about you playing a game you love then you need to dump him with a quickness. If you truly don't wish to play the game anymore because you yourself are no longer interested then kindly thank your mother for sending you what she thought was a meaningful gift and then move on with life. Life is WAY too short to be arguing with anybody over Boccia balls.

Comment

Maybe your mom just wants the damn balls out of HER house. Really, that is hardly being a "controlling cow" (nice way to speak about your mother, BTW). Use them, toss them in the trash, whatever, but don't bug your mother over this, there are much more important things that will come up and you need to save your fight for something that actually matters.

Comment

Originally posted by dispatchjen View Post
                  ok does boccia give you exercise?Yes do you get any other exercise besides that?Yes I do horse riding Why would you stop because your bf hates it if you like it?He is scared I will put boccia before all else(some1 else did that to him)
                  My answers in purple

I know she will ring and get abusive if I dont practice at the local club(Im not even sure theres a club here anymore)

And this is also about justifying why her daughter uses a wheelchair inside.
                  Last edited by cyfskid; 23 Dec 2011, 7:43 PM.

Comment

First of all I know what you meam by club? Your the one that called you mom things(which in my opinion was wrong and childish) If you didn't want someone to ask questions or comment dont post things. If you wamt to pick an ass for a bf that is your problem not ours. And whose daughter are you talking about? I don't have kids I'm the disabled one

Comment

Originally posted by dispatchjen View Post
                      First of all I know what you meam by club? Boccia club is a place where people meet to practice/play boccia socially Your the one that called you mom things(which in my opinion was wrong and childish) If you didn't want someone to ask questions or comment dont post things. If you wamt to pick an ass for a bf that is your problem not ours. And whose daughter are you talking about?
                      Originally posted by cyfskid View Post
                      her daughter uses a wheelchair inside.
                      So me
                      I don't have kids I'm the disabled one
                      My answers in purple

Comment

i am so confused. if you havent played boccia in 5yrs then why is it a source of exercise for you and why do you care if she sends them to you if it's something you haven't played in years? maybe she doesnt want your stuff in her house seeing as you don't live there. she is not your storage unit.

furthermore, what kind of idiot was ur bf dating? a senior citizen in an old folks home? boccia isnt addicting like WoW so i am so confused how anyone could get soooo obsessed for it. but truth is stranger than fiction.

and more importantly, aren't you the one who is pregnant? shouldnt you be concerning yourself with your baby and prepping than arguing over old boccia balls with your mom and bf?
                        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                        http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
                          i am so confused. if you havent played boccia in 5yrs then why is it a source of exercise for you and why do you care if she sends them to you if it's something you haven't played in years? maybe she doesnt want your stuff in her house seeing as you don't live there. she is not your storage unit.True mum can get a touch of the pageant mum

furthermore, what kind of idiot was ur bf dating? a senior citizen in an old folks home? boccia isnt addicting like WoW so i am so confused how anyone could get soooo obsessed for it. but truth is stranger than fiction.No a para Olympian

and more importantly, aren't you the one who is pregnant? shouldnt you be concerning yourself with your baby and prepping than arguing over old boccia balls with your mom and bf?I miscarried
                          My answers in purple

Comment

.....sorry dated post. Can't type or see well on phone
                            Last edited by Liz321; 8 Jan 2013, 6:55 AM.
                            Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Working...
                            X