Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're pregnant! Do I need heparin injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was on lovenox shot once a day but it was to prevent miscarriage as i was pg with twins and had tested postive for anticardiolipin antibodies after several losses. so i would have been on it even if i weren't sci.

congrats on your pg!

Comment

I didnt have to take any blood thinners. I dont have a history of dvt's. I wore my teds throughout my whole pregnancy. They were one of the best things to help with swelling. Plus they eased my anxiety about blood clots ;-) **Congrats on the pregnancy!!!

Comment

Nothing to share but congrats!

Comment

My OB/GYN wanted me to be on heprin with my last two, but I never took it. I am T8 incomplete. I would not worry about it. Do what you feel is best for you and your child.
          Let your Heart be your guide in Life and Love.
          Alice

Comment

I am a C5/C6 quad. I had three children and had no blood thinners. I dont have a history of dvt's.
            C5/C6

Comment

Due soon?
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I was on heparin with both of my pregnancies with no problems at all. I also had no history but didn't want to risk having a stroke.

Comment

Working...
                X