No announcement yet.

We're having twins!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Your life will never be the same - but it is great in a different way! Just remember to laugh and try to remember all the things that happen so you can laugh at them later. It is a real trip!
    CKF
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

so much help already...that cotton swadled thing is a great idea...I have a chair that is adjustable in every way, it just does not stand, so im hoping the crib thing wont be a problem...what abou bathing? and carrying two?(possible? safe?) And the pics are great!! visuals go a long way with me

Comment

i am a quad and proud mom to almost 4 year old boy twins. you can pm me for any advice or words of wisdom. and to the dad of 8 month old twins, all i will say is that it does get better if you can survive it!

Comment

I have a little experience with twins- have two sets myself.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

i'm a dad now for 27 years. first thing i learned was not to stick a finger in the diaper to check if it's dirty. I had one brown dirty finger on one hand and a kid with a poopie diaper in the other.

Congrats! What wonderful news for you.

Comment

Working...
              X