No announcement yet.

I have a brand new grandson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations ! I want to see pictures too. Just when we think our lives are at a standstill, something new comes along. like my grandaughter 18 months ago. Life goes on ! wah00 !

Comment

That's fantastic!

Comment

Congrats Granny! Grand babies are fun!
        My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Congrat's!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING like em!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Comment

Hey skippy - they're the cat's pajamas's that's for sure - its so much fun being a granny!

Someone told me it's the closest we come to immortality ! Congrats and enjoy !

Obie
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

Thanks everyone for your good wishes!

He is a doll. Looks just like his daddy for sure, but has brown eyes instead of daddys blue. He goes right to sleep when I'm holding him. I showed then how to do it and they are really happy about it since they have not been getting much rest. Just like his daddy when he was a baby, if you "pet" the back of his head near the ear, it calms him and it is lights out. Funny, but true.

He is just amazing and it is so good to see the little family so happy.
                Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Congratulations!
                  Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
                  Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
                  -- Lucy VanPelt

Comment

Congratulations GRANNY!!!
                    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                    X