Look at my footsteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at my footsteps

I thought people might enjoy this and gives me a chance to boast. Sean has started to walk into school with his RGO's. Being a boy of 8 and 7/8's - he heads straight for the mud - why use a nice clean path.

Anyway while I was worried he would fall over he turns around and says Look Mum my footprints. It's 4 years since he made any.

I bet you could almost feel your heart stop for a moment while you took in those four little words.

All the best.
    NL (GJ's wife)

Comment

Footprints!!!
      Good for him.
      He's a strong little lad.
      Good reason for both of you to feel proud.
      - Richard

Comment

lovely.

Comment

That is so sweet. How easily it is we forget about the simple things.

Comment

I don't know Sean's history, being rather new to the forum, but this touches me so much...what a beautiful message you bring. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

What a sweet story.
              A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank so much for sharing this. I am a songwriter and it seems like there is a song it that somewhere.!!!
                L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing this moment!

Comment

Way to go Sean! Mud is always the correct choice!
                    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Only a child would say something like that !! So beautiful !!

Comment

Oh, that is so sweet!! That's one of the "footprint on your heart" moments.
                        "What has happened, has happened; What I am going through, I shall rise above; And what will come, I will meet with courage"~Hazrat Inayat Kahn

Comment

Wow......a happy little tear in the corner of my eyes over that story. Yay Sean!!

Comment

HEy S, THe title hit a raw nerve and just had to read before i even realised it was from you. Delighted- I can just imaging him saying it. It will be the snow next-the deeper the better!!! Keep up the good work and boast away-it gives us something to aspire to.

Comment

So sweet.
                              My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X