Celebrate Family!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate Family!!!!

Post all your favorite family pics here!!!!!
    Everyday should be a day to celebrate family, because its the most important thing!!!!
    Love and Peace to All!
    These are my handsome men!!!!!
    Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
    Harvey Fierstein

what a great photo!
    Here is my whole family, parents and brother too at a recent wedding.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

How Beautiful!!!!
      Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
      Harvey Fierstein

Comment

This is my family...taken at my husband's and my wedding a year ago:
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
          This is my family...taken at my husband's and my wedding a year ago:
          Awesome!! Just curious, did you sit during your ceremony? I did when I married my T6 husband and I always wondered what others may have done.

Your wedding looks like it was amazing!! Congratulations!!!!!
          Harvey Fierstein

Comment

Great pictures! I love putting a face to a name.

Comment

Originally posted by withtwentieth View Post
              Awesome!! Just curious, did you sit during your ceremony? I did when I married my T6 husband and I always wondered what others may have done.

Your wedding looks like it was amazing!! Congratulations!!!!!
              I did...since I also am disabled...from a progressive brain and spinal cord disease. I currently function as a T-10 incomplete.You just cannot see my chair due to my dress. I did however go through months of PT so that I could "walk" in my RGOs and dance with my dad standing. That was a lot of work....but totally worth it to look my dad in the eyes...something I had not done in over 4 years.
              Last edited by wheeliecoach; 11-04-2010, 07:57 AM.
              "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wow, now it's even more amazing!!!!!
                Harvey Fierstein

Comment

Here is another one from the wedding...this time...my husband's family:

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                    Great pictures! I love putting a face to a name.
                    I agree.

Comment

Happy, handsome families all.

All the best,
                      GJ

Comment

i don't have a picture of me and my whole family together... we really should take one!

but here's a few...

me and my cousin sophia. this was when i was in the hospital and she came to visit me... we have never taken a picture together where one of us is not making a face! we're very close.

this is me and my dad at a fundraiser for the american heart association. we do their fundraiser every year since my dad is a heart attack survivor.

this is me and my mom

this is a picture from when my sled hockey team went to canada... my dad is helping me on to the ice. he's my #1 fan!
                        mitochondrial disease complex 1 deficiency, suspected HSP
                        type 3 ehlers danlos syndrome w/ type 1 overlap, g and j tubes
                        aspergers & friends
                        survivor of 2 TIA strokes

Comment

Love the pictures .

Comment

spasticXfantastic, those are great pictures!!
                            I especially love your Saints shirt in the first pic!
                            Harvey Fierstein

Comment

i was in the hospital durring the super-bowl lol
                              my mom decorated my room with saints logos. there's some football mardi gras beads hanging from my IV pole in the background
                              mitochondrial disease complex 1 deficiency, suspected HSP
                              type 3 ehlers danlos syndrome w/ type 1 overlap, g and j tubes
                              aspergers & friends
                              survivor of 2 TIA strokes

Comment

Working...
                              X