We found today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We found today

That we are going to be Grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Doug

Hurray!!! Congrats!

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
    And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx
    http://unite2fightparalysis.org/
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Congratulations Duge! That is very exciting news! We are the Grandparents of 3 young boys, and it is lots of fun .............especially since we had 2 daughters.

You'll love it.

Darlene
      www.karenbrain.ca

Comment

Being a grandparent is the absolute BEST!!!

There really is no way to describe the feeling.

Enjoy!

Comment

It really is the best gig ever. You don't have all that tiresome responsibility to produce good citizens, like with your own kids lol.

I was injured less than 2 years when I found out Kayli was coming. I remember some people thought I might be upset.

I grinned from ear to ear. I knew life was going to be tough for her parents, they were young...but for me, what a bonus.

Like Darlene, I'd only had boys. This is my first girl. The shopping rocks. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yayyy for Mr. and Mrs. Duge!

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
          And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx
          http://unite2fightparalysis.org/
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Congratulations Doug!

jOE
            jOE
            www.nwiscig.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Doug!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So, when can we start calling you "gramps"? [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You'll be an awesome grandfather Doug!

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."
              Maya Angelou
              "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Comment

Congrats, Duge. Now is when the fun begins. I think you are going to love every minute of this experience with your family, especially the arrival of the baby.

We will of course be expecting pics, okay? [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Raven
                Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
                but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Thanks to all!

We have 2 boys, so it would be nice to have a grandaughter! But we will take whatever we get!!! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                  Doug

Comment

Congratulations. You will be a wonderful Grandpa.

I feel a bad moon rising~~
                    Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Oh Duge, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ami, in NC
                      Wife of Chad (C4 complete, injured in 1988)
                      Mama to a great 4 year old
                      Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

That's wonderful news Doug, we have 6 grandchildren, 5 girls and my one wonderful grandson. They range from 13 to 4. I agree with what everyone else has said before me, now you get the perks. Now when the baby has a dirty diaper you don't have to be the one to change it, just hand the baby back to mommy or daddy,LOL. Now you will be the one who tells him or her just how badly their mom/dad behaved, and all the good embrassing stories. Then there is always the fun of "grandparents privilige"!

Linda H.
                        Linda H.

Comment

Congrats Doug!!! Babies are wonderful! Dad and I are closer since I had my son.

Comment

Just now saw this ....

Congrats Doug ..... Erma Bombeck says "If I knew how much fun grand children were I'd of had them first" .......

Obieone
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

I'm a little late reading here, but CONGRATS duge! I'm sure you're going to have a blast w/grandkids.
                              'Chelle
                              L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Working...
                              X