Getting bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting bigger

Thought I would post one of the newer pic of my sweetie, Isis A. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Linkhttp://www.hail-discord.net/i/g/Isisnturq.jpg

Raven
    Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
    but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Raven ... I love to be part of your life by way of your pics ... Isis is so very sweet ... thank you ..

Obieone [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
    P.S. Hope you are healing well!
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Comment

Thanks Obie, I love to show her off and also make everyone else feel as happy as she makes me feel.

BTW, the url is not working at the moment. We have had some problems to get my son's site to work. Will post it here. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Raven
      Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
      but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Working...
      X