In loving dedication to all our Moms:

Source

Mother's Day Quotes
    "Who ran to help be when I fell,
    And would some pretty story tell,
    Or kiss the place to make it well?
    My Mother."

-Ann Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?

-Nancy Thayer

"Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground."

-Zora Neale Hurston

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."

-Lin Yutang

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."

-Abraham Lincoln

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

-Author Unknown

"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

-Elizabeth Stone

"Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a capital 'M'; she's something sacred to me. I love her dearly...yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to."

-Sophia Loren

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

-George Washington

"Nobody knows of the work it makes
    To keep the home together.
    Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
    Nobody knows-but Mother."

-Anonymous

X