dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreams

Has anyone ever had a dream where their loved one w/ sci didn't live, or died due to complications while in the hospital, or by falling, etc.?

I sometimes have dreams that my dad dies while he's in the hospital or died the day he got hurt. It's really sad. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    Does anyone else have these kind of dreams?
    What do you think your life would be like if a situation like this occured?

Holla Lataz!
    ♂♥KiTtY♥KaT♥♀
    Holla Lataz!
    ♂♥KiTtY♥KaT♥♀

Hi Kitty~ Yes, I have dreams something like that, mine are more that my son walks again and then things happen all over again, etc. except they can't/won't help him this time. I think these types of dreams only mean that you are remembering the fears of all the uncertain things about that day. They are really sad. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    "I want to make a difference! However small it may be~ as long as it's a positive one, then this is what my life will have been about and I will go knowing I did my best.~ T.

Comment

Kitty, I have dreams of going on a long trip with my deceased brother whom had ended paralyzed due to a stroke. In this dream, I find it puzzling but yet somehow I seem to feel like everything is okay.

Raven
      Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
      but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

Hi,
        I had a dream once about my dad,and it felt so real.In the morning I was crying.It made my feel really bad because he was in the hospital at that time. [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img]

LJ Rose

[This message was edited by LJ Rose on 04-04-04 at 10:45 AM.]

Comment

Working...
        X