My ding-dong kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ding-dong kid

My ding-dong kid was mad at his Uncle & punched a wall - now he's got a busted wrist. UGH!
    Am I the only one with a nutty teenager?

Buy him some tools and spackle for Christmas. I kind of envy you...I always wanted my little ding-dongs to hit a stud. I suspect the wall-punching ends there!

I've never lived with a man that did NOT punch walls. except my Dad. He doesn't punch things w/ material value. He has been known to punch his sons though.

Sorry bout the wrist...Karma and Consequences.
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I punched a wall during an argument with the ex wife once. Unfortunately I hit the light switch, cutting open my hand and plunging us into darkness.

In the gloom she sneaked out of bed and punched me.

Ninja Wife. I didn't sign up for that.
      C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Well, mine kicked a big whole in my wall in the living room last week. It is big so I have to make two new walls in the livingroom. So you are not the only one.

He was angry he didn't get a white suit for Christmas.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
          I punched a wall during an argument with the ex wife once. Unfortunately I hit the light switch, cutting open my hand and plunging us into darkness.

I do not, in any way, condone domestic abuse, but I laughed at that, purely for your story telling abilities.

Comment

RR's ex...More badass than previously revealed!
            Blog:
            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

My two boys, when they were younger, got into a fist fight and the younger boy slammed the older boys face into the wall and busted his front tooth in half. The younger one felt so bad for the incident. Hard finding a dentist that could cap the tooth on a weekend.
              sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
                RR's ex...More badass than previously revealed!
                She was fxxing tiny too. Welsh, fiery.

Can I just point out I never, ever hit her. Really don't respect guys that do that.

Punching the wall was a one off. I came off worse.

She once found me and my friend Scott face down asleep (drunk) on the living room carpet after a crate of beer and all night Nintendo 64 action. As she left for work she kicked us both awake, he didn't escape it in the ribs either.
                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Walls

Originally posted by Coleen View Post
                  My ding-dong kid was mad at his Uncle & punched a wall - now he's got a busted wrist. UGH!
                  Am I the only one with a nutty teenager?
                  I never punched a wall, but on several occassions I stormed out of the house and stayed outside until I settled down.

Our daughter, when she was a teen never struck out at anything, including walls.

I don't know what sort of mindset a teen has to be in to take her/his anger out on a wall. Seems to be a waste of energy and wallboard.

I was raised by my Mom--father took off for parts unknown when I was five years old. Never witnessed violence or uncontrollable anger in my home.
                  You C.A.N.
                  Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

It is a boy/ man thing, the girls/women don't do it.
                    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Oh, I disagree. Both my girls KICKED holes in their brother's door when they were angry at him and he locked the door. My son punched two or three holes in walls. And, no I was not a violent person. I had four teenagers at once at home (one step) and it was purgatory on earth. They do grow up though.

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
                        It is a boy/ man thing, the girls/women don't do it.
                        Kind of generalizing there.
                        My brother never hit or kicked anything, my sister just turned 30 and from time to time still destroys things. It's in the makeup of some people but they can learn to control it. I have thrown numerous things in my life and once punched a photo. Very stupid, I still have a scar from the glass. I don't do that anymore. I don't want my kids to see it and cleaning up messes from a wheelchair sucks. I still say whether or not it happens again depends on how you handle the situation. However my kids are little so I will wait and see. I just say that based on watching my parents and they way they handled me and my brother vs my sister.
                        If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

My sister in law smashed her hand through a glass storm door as a teenager. She was mad that her brothers made her open the door to let the dog in again, just b/b they were bigger than her, ans could order her around.

My kids have always taken their temper outside ..... baseball bat to a tree and the like.
                          T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Lord have mercy Im laughing SO hard! My kinda woman! HAHA

Comment

Oh, that's hot! We could fight, you could do that, and then we could have hot make-up sex in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X