http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Comment

congrats carl and shelly

life just got even busier eh

enjoy
      http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Congratulations to you both.
        A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

nice job, man! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Congratulations to the new parents!

Comment

Congrats Carl. She's precious!
              sigpic

Comment

congrats!

Comment

congrats Carl

longtime no see, looks like you all are doing fine

Comment

Hi Carl ..... how wonderful ... may you all be bathed in the "light" ... Lachiam {{clink{}} "to life" !

Obieone
                    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                    Jane Siberry

Comment

Thanks everyone! I turned 40 in July, so I will be the old guy going to daycare in a year or two. My first little girl turns 10 tomorrow so not a little girl anymore, she will be a big help to mommy and daddy for the new baby.

And the 10-year anniversary of my injury is in three days. I have to say, never would have guessed that I would be smiling this much 10 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl R View Post
                        Thanks everyone! I turned 40 in July, so I will be the old guy going to daycare in a year or two. My first little girl turns 10 tomorrow so not a little girl anymore, she will be a big help to mommy and daddy for the new baby.
                        Carl:
                        Hard to believe that we started chatting over "how to manage a toddler when you have an SCI". Funny how our 2 kids met in 2007 and became good friends. I was 40 when my 10 year old was born, turned 51 this year. Don't worry about being the oldest parent, there is real joy in being an older parent.....fatigue too!

Take a look at my post in life, at our newest family addition.

Time does move on and if we are lucky, we move with it instead of being left in the past.
                        Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

wow, hey carl nice addition to the family! still have the permobil?

Comment

Working...
                          X