Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just a little ranting to clear my head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a little ranting to clear my head...

Just going to try this to see if it helps, because no one here is going to read it.

- Why the screaming? You can talk in a normal tone just as well as ranting all the time. If you can't stand your kids, why are they HERE at our house? Do you think they act better here? NO, they just tear up our stuff. I really don't need you hear yelling in front of my kid. He doesn't need the sensory overload you are causing him. I've tried to explain it you. Autisic kids need structure and tend to like quiet. If your kids were like him, I sure would not subject him to hearing you bitch all the time. You wonder why they act like that,look in a mirror. As you leave them here so you can get a galllon of milk or whatever-and dissapear for HOURS- with my 70yr old mother,who has had a stroke, and has a bad heart, trying to keep them from killing each other, I hope you are having a hell of time. Both of you should of practiced freaking birth control. I got a hyerectomy so my family would not have to help me raise more kids. But no, you had to keep on having kids you didn't want...because you know that somebody else will watch them. Mommy went out, daddy hiding in the garage or whatever, and the kids getting into every little thing we have, destroying it all.
    And my kid? Hiding. imprisoned in his own home because he doesn't want yelled at too. He's outside sitting in the cold, so he doesn't have to listen to you all. I don't buy him toys anymore because they get broke or stolen, or hocked. you know you did that. he just mumbles and paces, and it breaks my heart. I make up things to get out of here with him.
    And you just came in asking me for money. Which I don't have, and even if I did, why should I give it to you? You'll take off, and we'll be here with your brats. at least I wouldn't here your screeching.
    I get guilt trips because I won't go out there and join in. Sorry, but why should I? If I had my choice you would be long gone.
    It's bullshit how you are. something for nothing. every sentence to me starts 'I' - I need, I want, I got to get.
    Well, since I am not the one F-ing you, I don't give a rats ass.
    and please, stop telling me how you hurt. I don't care. When you got MRSA last month? serves ya right, since I told you Not to use my shower or soaps, ect. Ya dang silly twit. And you let your kids use it too! Are you a natural idiot, or did you have to take a test?
    I can't tell you off, because it would upset mom. I done it before, and know it won't help.
    cute, the baby just ripped off the wallpaper in the dining room. and the older boy poured out all the sugar while the girls spill perfume in the bathroom. What the hell. If I was at someones home I would take my kid home! But no, your on long distance on my phone...geesh.
    And they wonder why I lock my bedroom door.
    I don't need advice, I just needed to vent a bit.
    Deborah

Can't fix it, but sorry you are having such a tough day.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Thanks, but as hard days go, this is minor. It's bad when the 'breeders' fight with each other.
      It makes the kids look tame. Really I feel sorry for the kids. But I've learn not to get attached. Though they are my neices and nephews, I keep waiting for the next time they go to foster, and wonder if it's the last time. They have been in and out of the system from the beginning. Every time, a little more of my mom's heart breaks. They won't give them to her. And she doesn't need that anyway.
      why are guys so stupid to get with a chick they have known for years as a conning, whining, bitch? It makes no sense to me. And he is a wuss. and he knew she was a breeder to start with! (she had several kids taken before they got together)
      just keep all that drama away from me and mine, thats all I ask.
      Oh, and 'she' left right after my rant. she took the 1 kid who wasn't getting into stuff. left 3. thier dad? he is hiding somewere around here, in not going to go look,LOL.
      I feel like I'm stuck on a bad Springer episode. I guess that why I don't watch it.
      My family was NEVER like this. EVER. then she came and ovulated.....
      Deborah

Comment

thank you for putting into words what i've been partially going tyhrough w/a neighbour! she doesn't have kids but like you wrote, first words out of her mouth are can i have/i need.... last week i had a meltdown b/c of it. you HAVE to distance yourself from them! you do not need to be the doormat! for your own good and your son's. just say NO when she comes around and charge her for those damn phone bills! my neighbour called long distance w/out even asking! for that matter, charge her for all the damages! send her kids out to the cold so your son doesn't suffer.

Comment

WOW what was that?
          Go Georgia Bulldogs

Comment

hahahaha... sounds like me!

I tend to hide in my room with things go awry. Not because I dont want to be a part of it, but because if I become part of it I will only piss off everyone else and hurt feelings. So I shelter my self away.

Sometimes I turn on the pc, place the headset on and listen to good tunes while I type away on a word doc how I feel, then simply delete it afterwards. Works for me..
            Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rbrauer
              hahahaha... sounds like me!

I tend to hide in my room with things go awry. Not because I dont want to be a part of it, but because if I become part of it I will only piss off everyone else and hurt feelings. So I shelter my self away.

Sometimes I turn on the pc, place the headset on and listen to good tunes while I type away on a word doc how I feel, then simply delete it afterwards. Works for me..
              Yep, that is about it. I could get royally bitchy.(as you can see by my rant) But I hardly ever vent to who needs told off. You could be a ax murder, and I would still try to make nice.
              I've deleted some pretty harsh stuff too. I almost did this rant.
              Hey if you want, just to it here since I started it. It doesn't have to make sense to anyone, just putting it out there makes me feel a little less pressure.
              Deborah

Comment

Mine are typically when the wife tries to help out the kids.
                The recent event that had me hold up was the stepson. 22 and knows everything.. you know the type. Won't work, when he does it's a week or two then gets fired or quits.
                Finally got him out of the house after he called his mother a b**** to her face. I'd been trying to get him out for the past year but my orders were countered. She kicked him out this time..
                Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

yeah, i know the type...did i mention my brother is almost 50? he started breeding with a girl my age just a few years ago. He's on SSI (idiot wreck on his chopper), and my mom's true 'baby'. The g/f doesn't work, to busy breeding.
                  He leaves, comes back...what he going to do when my mother dies from exaustion???
                  Deborah

Comment

Families... geez they sound awful.
                    Wish I had some.
                    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Originally posted by skippy13
                      Families... geez they sound awful.
                      Wish I had some.
                      K, were do ya live, I'll put the breeders on the first greyhound.
                      (naw, I couldn't do that to you)
                      Deborah

Comment

So Virgo, what drug are they on? Because hocking your kid's toys is absolute, plain proof that your sister is A.) Bipolar or B.) On drugs. Period. Case closed. Sorry if you were unaware. I'm gonna go with methamphetamines here. That's always been the culprit with my brother, when he starts stealing from me and hocking my stuff.

If her kids are in and out of the system since birth and she's stealing from you, she is caught in an addiction she can't control. If I were you, I'd figure out what it is and I'd start protecting the rest of the family.

I know you didn't ask for advice, but when those 2 leave for milk and don't come back, they're off ingesting drugs. I've been through it with my brother and his wife. It's too bad you're not in a position to rescue the kids, but if you're not, you're not. It's not your fault. You are morally obliged to protect your son and, to some degree, your parents though. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Sometimes all you can do it cut them off.

You need to check out this message board.

http://methamphetamineabusediscussio...iscussion.html

I doubt what I'm saying here is any surprise. I'd bet my bottom dollar drugs are the issue here, all that behavior is SO predictable. I don't think the bipolar thing is likely, or it wouldn't be both of them going off the rails at the same time. If these 2 are on meth, your kid isn't safe. And the meth monster is kinda like SCI, it knows no boundaries, it hits good families as well as bad ones.

This letter, written by an addict now clean, kind of sums it up...

Dear Family:

I am a meth addict. I am your son or daughter, your brother or sister, your mom or dad, your husband or wife, and I am a meth addict.

You dont know me anymore. I dont know me anymore. Please dont act surprised by my insane behavior. Please dont expect anything from me except lies and manipulation. Please hide your valuables, because I will steal them if I have to just to get more meth.

I dont know why I do meth, and I dont know why I cant stop. Part of me wants to, but most of me doesnt. I am angry most of the time if I dont have any meth, and I am on top of the world when I do have meth. Nothing else matters to me except meth.

I know I'm supposed to love you, but right now the only thing I am capable of loving is meth. I love meth more than I love my life, more than I love anything else in the world.

I would die for meth. I might even kill for meth. And when I have run out of meth, I may become violent towards anyone who tries to get in my way.

I know you dont understand it, and neither do I, but it is where I am at right now and I don't know how change it, or if I even want to. I believe that I cannot live without meth, and that if I try to, I will die. In fact, I would rather die than live without meth.

I am sick and tired, but I cannot stop. I will say anything to get you to help me get more meth. Anything. I will promise to go to rehab. I will tell you I need money for food. I will do anything, even sell my own body, to make sure that I never run out of meth.

As long as you keep believing my lies, I will use you to get what I need, and what I need is meth, and only meth.

When I am high, I feel no emotions. I feel nothing except invincible. You can threaten me all you want, I will not care one bit. I am confident and I dont need any of you as long as I have my meth.

When I am crashing, I am a monster. Stay away from me. I will not hesitate to do or say whatever I can to hurt you, because misery loves company and I am miserable without meth.

I am delusional and I will blame you for everything that is wrong with my life. I am paranoid and I know people are following me and that you are part of the conspiracy. I trust no one. I put all of my faith, all of my loyalty in meth, and only meth.

You dont know me anymore. I dont know me anymore. I am but a shell of a human being now, so dont come looking for your son or daughter, your brother or sister, your mom or dad, your husband or wife, in me. I may look like that person to you, but that person is gone, for now.

I am a meth addict. It is a full time job.

Help me get more meth, or leave me alone. I do not need you unless you will help me feed my burning desire for meth. So either help me do that, or just stay the hell away from me.

One last thing: I know you are disappointed in me, but believe me, nobody is more disappointed in me than I am. The only thing that relieves my shame and guilt and remorse is...meth.

Signed,

Me

http://methamphetamineabusediscussio...ts-repost.html
                        Blog:
                        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Hi bethany,
                          Well, don't know about it being meth. - I do know they accuse each other of various things all the time. The woman is NOT my sister, it's my brothers g/f.
                          I read a report that she had from a shrink once, she left it in the car. She stuff she told the shrink a work of fiction. But still he saw enough to say -
                          She exibts narsissium, and a lack of remorse for maniplulating others.
                          She is considered- boderline personality disorder, I know for a fact she is a drug seeker, I've known her to go to 3 Dr.s in one week for the same thing. forever going to the ER for pain shots.
                          She doesn't drink, or smoke pot. pills are her drug of choice. She justifies it by saying it's a perscribed med. BUT, if she can get a bottle of something, she'll try anything to get you to give her yours, or it'll vanish one day. She accused her 4yr old of hiding a bottle of vicodin the other day-30 pills- because she insisted she could not of 'eaten' that many in 2 days. The kid insisted she did take them (they know better than to touch her stuff)
                          She never says 'I took a pill' it's "I ate a pill"
                          My brother is a occational pot smoker-never around the kids or at home. Frankly, with this chick around, who can blame him? LOL.
                          other than that, he doesn't drink, or smoke cigs or take pills. he won't even take the ones he is supposed to.
                          No, he takes off when he thinks his temper will make him do something crazy. and he has allways been babied and never had to take responsabilty for anything. She does it because she is out for herself. She doesn't want to have to take care of anyone or anything. she will work hard on getting money from people, but not trying to get a actuall job. every time she was pregnant, it was 'poor me' -that why she had them. you can get more stuff.
                          example: I have seen her go to food banks, churches,free clothing centers for stuff, with money in her pocket and hundreds on her food stamp card.
                          She'll get items given to her, then clean them up, and take them to a store and return them. then bring them here to eat the food I buy- gee, I don't get food stamps? were do those go? traded for things.
                          Well, in the beginning I tried to be helpful, tried to help out with the kids, but now I just keep mine away from them, I have to take care of my own. I make sure that the baby has diapers, the other kids are ok, but not at the expense of my kid. The baby is allways here BTW.
                          The kids went to foster because they have become unruly and they don't listen to adults, the'll run down the street, go in peoples yards ect. and those people get pissed off and call on them. Both parents think this is allways a personal attack on them. well, yeah, it is. the kids are not phyically in danger from getting hit or anything as far as i can tell. If they were in a old trailer park, they would be normal i guess,lol. but where we live, kids do not run the streets.
                          Deborah

Comment

Yeah, after I posted, I realized it was your brother's woman, sorry about that.

I swear to you, I think something is off here. Maybe she is that messed up from prescription drugs but I really don't remember ppl ever stealing from family for Vicoden (except the vics themselves, they'll def steal those!) I have one old friend that was in a few car wrecks and the pills took over her life, she stole mine when I got out of rehab. Her kid ran kinda wild but never to the point of foster care. Of course, they literally did live in a trailer park LOL. And she does truly love her son, that makes a difference.

Maybe this chick is just mentally ill but I'll be darned if I see how that accounts for your bro going along with it. Borderlines are really manipulative and persuasive, maybe he is just sucked into her BS. The ones I've known wore thin pretty quickly though. They burn through friends and family, just use them up. People seem to wise up to them fairly soon, usually.

I have a friend that went through similar crap in his family, with the stealing, neglected kids, kinda crazy focus on the brother's spouse. It took ages for them to realize what the deal was. Finally his mom found broken light bulbs that were scorched. I asked my bro...sure enough, that's how they smoke meth when they don't have a pipe.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Meanwhile, keep your eyes open, ok? If they're up late and sleeping all day, weird eating habits, disappearing for sex for hours on end, more stealing, those are big red lights. Also, if it's meth, it changes people. It's entirely possible to go from an occasional potsmoker that won't take aspirin to a meth head, and it can happen fast.

I hope they get jobs, move away and leave you guys in peace! In my experience, the biggest babies never do until somebody makes them do it. If she stole from my kid, I'd press charges, I think. She needs to hit some kind of bottom before she wrecks your life and your son's. Sounds like she's already wrecked your brother and your parents.

Sorry for being all tough love, and if I sound like a know-it-all. I swear, I have so many decades behind me now, watching my brother do this stuff. I can hear in his voice when he's using even if I haven't seen him in months. It freaks him out entirely. He doesn't like me much of the time because I can read him too well. And your sister-in-law smells like a big old addict from here. I said the same thing about my friend's bro that I mentioned above, and sadly was completely right. I'd much rather be wrong because it's a tough road, being the sibling of an addict.

Sigh. Good luck!

Betheny
                            Blog:
                            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

No, not stealing stuff to buy pills, stealing to buy stuff becuase she doesn't work.

"Maybe this chick is just mentally ill but I'll be darned if I see how that accounts for your bro going along with it. Borderlines are really manipulative and persuasive, maybe he is just sucked into her BS. The ones I've known wore thin pretty quickly though. They burn through friends and family, just use them up. People seem to wise up to them fairly soon, usually. "

We have, believe me. But the big road block is the kids.
                              My brother is simple. He allys was the one to get conned.
                              heck once he dated a girl who would get paged-leave him wherever, then come back in a hour,saying she had to talk to a friend. Even when he figured out she was turning tricks on the side, he stayed with her for a year. she even moved in with a guy. I don't understand it, but he is a idiot when it comes to women.

I can't prove she stole stuff.
                              my eyes are allways open.
                              seen meth addiction too, so I know what you mean.
                              He's been a pot head my whole life, and is scared to death of anything stronger after a one time acid trip. I doubt he'll ever go stronger.
                              they won't get jobs, i know this for a fact.
                              he has never held a real one
                              her last one was a fraudulent sounding "charity" selling trash bags for disabled vets. swears it was legit. HA.
                              Deborah

Comment

Working...
                              X