Spasm control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graybeard
    Zanaflex knocked me out. I have reduced the baclofen a little, to 90 mgs/day. The spazzing has inched up some, but so far still managable. The Dantrium I quit once I found out it could mess with my liver. I will admit, however, that Dantrium did prove to be the silver bullet that calmed my legs enough so that I could get good work done with PT. As Cali will tell you, Dantrium will also "day-glo" your pee! The valium made me stooopid!
    the 10 mg of valium doesnt work for me anymore....damn i need an elephant dose .
    baclofen ?nada ,lyrica ,neurontin etc.i cry and suffer.
    Last edited by adi chicago; 09-15-2007, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks again for the info everyone, I'll likely give these a try.
      C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by trainman
        My BP is always low and drowsiness high, but it sounds like Zanaflex or Valium may b worth looking into.
        Do you also have anxiety? Thus when your blood pressure rises a little or a lot, it feels like you're panicky?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais
          Do you also have anxiety? Thus when your blood pressure rises a little or a lot, it feels like you're panicky?
          I can definately say I don't get panicky or much anxiety. After a couple decades on a vent, I'm great at staying cool, especially as it helps on the ocassions with no air.
          C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

1gram of medical marijuana a day is what i use, i used to be on baclofen didnt work hardlyat all for me used to have to tie up my legs at night, ugh
            JEFFREYSWENSON.COM - MYBLOG

Comment

Working...
            X