Workout Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Routine

Since I have had a high metabolism rate my whole life I have never really had to do anything to stay fit. I mean I could eat all day, like I did sometimes in the summer, and I wouldn’t gain a pound. I know people that don’t have a high metabolism are probably mad or jealous, but I would rather have a medium then a high metabolism. I don’t only not gain fat, but it is also hard for me to gain muscle. I know your probably thinking that I just don’t workout hard enough, but trust me I used to workout for over 3 hours a day and that was just lifting weights; that is not including all the cardiovascular and aerobics that I did.

Anyways, on to a few schedules that I used to or currently do have. I like to alternate every few days so that things do not get too repetitive or one part gets worked more then another.

Week 1:
    Abs
    Cardio
    Weight Training

Week 2:
    Abs
    Weight Training

Week 3:
    Abs
    Cardio

Week 4:
    Cardio
    Weight Training

Abs:
    I do many things for my abs workout. I try to alternate them everyday so that I can do different parts and strain my abs in different ways so that they do not get in the swing of just doing one thing. I also like to add weights when I do ab workouts so that it makes it more difficult.

Cardio:
    I run a lot, probably more then anyone here. I run every morning before I go to school and at night. Sometimes during a week I run over 50 miles, which I consider to be a lot. I also do some of the cardio stuff I have seen on TV or in athletics at school.

Weight Training:
    I alternate each day to make sure that I do not overstress one part.

Day 1:
    Back Squat
    Incline
    Dead Lift
    Arm Workouts

Day 2:
    Front Squat
    Bench
    Hang Cling

Exactly what are you trying to accomplish on a disability website? You're not going to get many, if any, takers on your glyconutrients. Off you go.

I run a lot, probably more then anyone here.
    No Shit!!!

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
      Exactly what are you trying to accomplish on a disability website? You're not going to get many, if any, takers on your glyconutrients. Off you go.

No Shit!!!
      LOL!!!

Im very proud of you angerdanger!! Very proud indeed! Now if you could only read and comprehend, you'd be doing just fine!!!
      Dave

Comment

Not sure I would be taking advice on anything from a 17 yo boy who posts spam (most of which has been removed from this site) and hasn't a clue about what this website is about. (KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse
          Not sure I would be taking advice on anything from a 17 yo boy who posts spam (most of which has been removed from this site) and hasn't a clue about what this website is about. (KLD)
          He's probably not even 17. These guys are going to start prowling
          around here now, thanks to Dateline.

Comment

Working...
          X