No announcement yet.

Exercises at home & facility .pdf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original file that was posted will not open. Can someone repost it For me please?
    Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
    Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
      SCI-Nurse commented
      Editing a comment
      What file? In which forum? In which thread? Posted by whom? We lost most PDFs in the recent hacking attempt, so the only way to get it back is to request that the original member who posted it re-post.

(KLD)

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
    Yeah this file
    Last edited by OldGrumpyDad; 15 Sep 2020, 6:32 PM.

Facebook Email

Comment

The name of the threat I am posting in is "Exercises at home & facility .pdf"

Facebook Email

Comment

That file (originally posted in 2006) was lost during the first attempt to upgrade CareCure way back in 2014/2015, when all attachments were lost due to a bug Steven Edwards encountered during the process. That's something we can't recover today. We take regular backups of everything now, but that file was lost long ago, way before we setup the current system. Sorry.
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Thank you for the information, I wonder if anyone has that file stored locally and they could re-upload it?

Facebook Email

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
            SCI-Nurse commented
            Editing a comment
            The OP has not visited our site since 2016, so that is extremely unlikely.

(KLD)

Yes, I saw that, disappointing. I asked a few people who were part of the original post who stated they did get the document, some that are current, so who knows, we will see. If I get a hold of it, I will post it up

Facebook Email

Comment

Good news. I think I found it. The file is here: Exercise.pdf. I've also gone back through this thread and corrected a bunch of places where people linked to a broken file. It was laying around in the file system, not as a proper attachment or anything. I can't be 100% sure this is the same file that was there before, but it's dated from 2006 and it looks like what was described. Enjoy!

Comment

• Vindex
              Vindex commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you very much!
          Working...
          X