The rise and fall of my para belly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rise and fall of my para belly

I just wanted to check and see how the stomach thing was going. I am going to try your exercise myself and see if it helps me at all. I have a pretty good work out program just trying to get rid of the belly

Comment

Nice work!

exqusit1, I'm with you about hating to sport a belly after having a 6-pack my whole life!

Adding torsional type excercises has been also interesting. Sitting up as tall as possible while grabbing the balasters at the foot of the staircase, my kids and I play a game where I rotate from side to side keeping shoulders steady. I concentrate driving my knees to the side. When the "door" opens one way the kids scoot through. They try to go back through when it opens. Pat

Comment

I have continued with my exercises in bed and though I have not seen a shrinkage in the size of my belly, I have also not seen any increase in its size. So, although I am disappointed with that, I am happy that I seemed to have stopped the beast dead in its tracks ... for now.

It is tough to stay motivated though doing these exercises regularly and for that, I have my GF to thank who constantly is on my ass if I don't do them.

Comment

Carbar, i used to do those situps (T4 comp) but i stopped prob too early as i was dubious if there was any real benefit. But I might give it another go, do a 4 week program and see if there is any improvement.

Comment

I stopped for a while because the exercise seemed to be putting a strain on my neck! But I do think it makes a difference, keeps the belly tidier looking.

Comment

i have always wonderd if doing these actually worked, i have found my self doing them once in a LONG LONG while, but loose intrest, dont work out much, but maybe now that i know they work thanks
              JEFFREYSWENSON.COM - MYBLOG

Comment

Working...
              X