Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Equipment

Hi,
    I have decided to make a webpage dedicated to exercise equipment, I just write stuff about what I think the best machines are etc. could ya check it out and let me know what you think?
    Thanks.

Theres no nudity! Wheres the nudity? [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It a nice site man,but it doesnt seem to be disability related.I was thinkin dis related exercise equipment,but i didnt get right into it so maybe i missed something.

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

Comment

I checked out the site, and it looks like a nice home gym. However, some people may not really know if they can benefit from this until it is assembled and they try to do the different exercises/stations. If it doesn't work, then this could be expensive to send back, and then you have to take it apart. If possible, I suggest, try before you buy.

PN
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
      ––Paul Nussbaum
      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Shout,

Where is your site of exercise equipment? There isn't a link here to your site.

Comment

hey, yeh sorry about the nudity thing, but research has showed that exercise equipment can help with disabilities.

Comment

Working...
          X