This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris
    I found ours on the Shopping Channel in Canada. I have tried www.theshoppingchannel.com but did not find it there. I hope the following link works. http://www.sportingb2b.com/work/b_pa...80&industry=SG

Comment

Chris
      I contacted the Shopping Channel and found the item number which is 277930. The lady told me they don't have ant in stock and she didn't know when or if they would re-stock. She couldn't tell me the supplier.

Comment

Ceiling Lift

I had a barrier free ceiling lift (www.barrierfreelifts.com) installed last weekend. I have been very impressed with it so far and should be able to do some partial weight bearing training with this lift. If nothing else, it has made transfers 100% easier and is now much easier to get in and out of the standing frame.

Thanks to everyone who gave me some feedback on getting this lift.

Comment

oxycycle

Available for $179 from www.rolli-moden.com
          Jake's Pop

Comment

Thank you Dr. J.J., Good, accurate information.

Btw, the oxycycle is not on their website yet but it is in their catalog.

Onward and Upward!

Comment

Chris
              Found it! http://www.healthyworld.ca/frameset.htm Product showroom.

Comment

Jway, thanks for the link!

Do you guys think this would work while sitting in a wc or would the footrest get in the way? (I have a fixed footrest)

Onward and Upward!

Comment

Chris
                  You can make a box to elevate it over your footrest. My son's chair has the swing around footrests so using the oxycycle is not too much trouble.

Comment

Chris
                    The following link is to a, imo, higher quality legerciser. It is the same as Albert uses in France. (except for the handle part, not shown).
                    http://www.erp.ca/en/therafit_eng.html

Comment

Chris,
                      Forget the Oxycycle. I made footrests for my son out of aluminum, and it won't work thru his spasms. I have ordered the Thera model and I know this one will work thru spasms. You can increase the force that drives the pedals and also increase the number of reps. Live and learn.

Comment

"Pro Go Flywheel Bike"

http://www.nellies.com/progo.shtml
                        "No mother on either side could say that whatever was won was worth my son"--Steve Mason

Comment

Question

regarding the Therafit leg exerciser: it does not appear (judging from the picture) to have any way to strap your feet into the pedals. Does anyone have any information about this? Thanks.

Comment

Bumping this up by request.

Onward and Upward!

Comment

Just wanted to add a couple of links for standing wheelchair systems:

Powered and manual standing wheelchairs: www.lifestandusa.com

Powered standing wheelchair: www.redmanpowerchair.com

Standing frame that can be adapted to a manual chair: www.stand-aid.com

Comment

bumping this up for PT information.

Fortitudine Vincimus
                                (Through endurance we conquer)

Comment

Working...
                                X