Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone doing 6-6-6 to recover bladder and bowel control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone doing 6-6-6 to recover bladder and bowel control?

The trial led by Dr Wise Young has shown that 6 months of locomotor training 6 hours a day, 6 days a week resulted in about 75% of the patients recovering bowel and bladder and i believe that was without surgery.

I'm keen to do this but of course it is not easy to make this work.

Anyone else doing this or interested?

dan

tell me more

Comment

Hi air, the good news is it is not extremely medically complex. But it requires a walking system and a LOT of repetition. Here is the device/method and you do this for 6 months, 6 days a week 3 hours before lunch and 3 after.

https://youtu.be/FQmjrwx0KTI

Here is a video of Dr. Young explaining the results of doing this:

https://youtu.be/fhx1tf9VGiY

I don't think any of this info is new and maybe there is entire groups of folks that already started doing this? I hope so. If this is truly as effective as Dr. Young suggests i don't know why everyone isn't moving mountains to make this available/do it! I must be missing something!

Comment

I'm surprised no interest in this program and the results? I can tell you most of the rehab clinics i've contacted are not doing 6-6-6 for any clients and some never heard of it. Curious.

Comment

6 hrs a day is just...... impossible. Physically. Financially. Emotionally.

Comment

hlh, i agree it is daunting but i think even 2 hours/day would be immensely helpful? But i do wonder how those that do this therapy endure it. i get bored after 30 mins of my standing machine! But i'm able to find ways to stimulate the mind no problem so i'm hopeful my emotional state won't be the problem. Financially i believe can be solved too...friends, family, local volunteer groups etc.

I have located a Tram that will be delivered to my home so i can try that device/get a taste for the therapy.

Comment

Working...
            X