Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fes Walking Therapy Proposal

Hi,

I would like to hear your opinions and ideas about my proposal how to combine old (Parastep) and new (FES Garment pants) and all
    based on some results and Ideas from Kunming continuous 6-6-6 walking program - but targeting Incomplete injuries!.
    I was able to connect people from Parastep and Myant company (makers of FES garment) and they
    are working on this new therapeutic module.
    Please, see details on my Blog MiracleofWalk.com

I have setup this proposal related to my needs the way how I envision this would work for me.
    But this is obviously very customizable solution.

To put all elements together and test this therapy I would need to organize fundraising and any idea
    how I can do this, the most effective way, would be highly appreciated!

If Dr. Wise Young can review & comment this New walking therapy proposal - it will be very helpful!
    Thank you all !
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

The Indego was supposed to incorporate FES to the exoskeleton.
    The reason I moved from the ReWalk to the Indego.
    For me anyway the Indego was a better exoskeleton, but still no FES... I'm still waiting !

http://www.indego.com

Talks about their FES.
    http://www.indego.com/parkerimages/Indego/Images/2014%20ASCIP-ISCOS%20Indego%20Presentations.pdf

Comment

• comad
      comad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for this input!

Dr. Young is most unlikely to see or respond to your post here. He does not frequent the CareCure forums any more, and has not done so for years.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• comad
      comad commented
      Editing a comment
      Any chance to contact him?

The response I recieved asking about what they are doing with FES

Stefan Bircher <stefan.bircher@parker.com>
    Nov 17 at 5:43 AM

Thanks for your interest in the FES functionality. We are still working on the integration of FES for the Indego Therapy exoskeleton. For the Indego Personal device we will evaluate in a second phase if FES can be offered also.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

Stefan

Stefan Bircher, Ph.D

Global Market Development Manager

Human Motion & Control Business Unit

Motion Systems Group

Parker Hannifin Corporation

Office: +1 (216) 896.2741

Cell: +1 (216) 225.9759

www.indego.com

Comment

• comad
      comad commented
      Editing a comment
      One important question would be if Parker / Indego is planing to enable FES within their exoskeleton to be used by higher injury level as for C6 / C5 as their therapeutic version of exoskeleton is only supporting C7 and lower injuries. I guess I have to send email with this question to Dr. Bircher.
Working...
X