Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
    https://www.shiramillermd.com/2012/0...y-alternative/

This is a pretty decent summary of what it does in males.
    Thank you. It is clear now.
    Also find some useful info about side effects:
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/clomiphene-side-effects.html

Last edited by holyone; 25 May 2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Just a heads up, I'm not sure how old you are or if having children are in your future but testosterone injections/supplements/etc. will drastically reduce your sperm count...to almost nothing. I found this out from experience, because no one ever told me. It took almost a year for my numbers to get back to normal. This may not apply to you, but its good info for anyone else that may be in that situation.

EDIT: just realized the article above covers this, should have read it before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad09 View Post
        Just a heads up, I'm not sure how old you are or if having children are in your future but testosterone injections/supplements/etc. will drastically reduce your sperm count...to almost nothing. I found this out from experience, because no one ever told me. It took almost a year for my numbers to get back to normal. This may not apply to you, but its good info for anyone else that may be in that situation.

EDIT: just realized the article above covers this, should have read it before posting.
        Did you use something to increase sperm count?

Comment

do you need a script for clomiphene? or is it something you can order. if so does anyone have a trusted source . i know it is an estrogren blocker and will help raise T levels.

Comment

Originally posted by royb View Post
            do you need a script for clomiphene? or is it something you can order. if so does anyone have a trusted source . i know it is an estrogren blocker and will help raise T levels.
            I read that "Clomiphene citrate is generic and very cheap".

Comment

I've been on some form or another of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for about a year. It's helped tremendously.
              Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by royb View Post
                You'll need a prescription. I refilled mine yesterday and it was $4.02 for a month supply. I have Blue Cross / Blue Shield for insurance.

Comment

Just FYI, about 2 months ago I started taking Mucuna Dopa http://superfoodprofiles.com/mucuna-...-benefits-uses. from swanson vitamins.

I didn't take it for low-T but I have been on the low side of normal. A month after I had lab work done and found that my Testosterone numbers gained 100 points.

Comment

How long did it take for the clomid to raise your testosterone levels? I have been taking 50 mg daily and at one month my levels have not changed.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool View Post
                      How long did it take for the clomid to raise your testosterone levels? I have been taking 50 mg daily and at one month my levels have not changed.
                      I want to say it took me about two months or so to see 700. Make sure you take it in the morning when your T levels are naturally higher. I've basically flatlined at the 700 range, but that's twice what it was in the beginning.

Comment

Just wondering what are the main benefits and justification for insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by August West View Post
                          Just wondering what are the main benefits and justification for insurance?
                          Muscle mass, bone density (to combat atrophy)

https://www.healthline.com/health/lo...ects-on-body#1

Comment

Originally posted by trekker6 View Post
                            I used legal steroids testosterone shots weekly but stopped, cause the boys were shrinking, I now use clomiphene (clomid) and it works fine, when I first started my test jumped to 928 so I backed off to half of what I was taking, and it's 800 now.
                            legal steroids testosterone
                            I might be interested in clomid. When I googled it, it says it's used for infertility in women. Now I'm confused. Can someone explain?
                            Last edited by lexenluis; 11 Feb 2019, 6:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lexenluis View Post
                              legal steroids testosterone
                              I might be interested in clomid. When I googled it, it says it's used for infertility in women. Now I'm confused. Can someone explain?
                              https://www.shiramillermd.com/2012/0...y-alternative/

This link gives a decent summation of what it does in males. It blocks the signal to your brain that says "hey we got enough T down here" so you keep producing. And as an update of the last year, my insurance will no longer pay for it and classifies it as for erectile dysfunction. I went back and forth with them but found an avenue to purchase for ~$40 bucks a month so I've gone that route.

Comment

I’ve been on 1.5mg every 7 days of test/cyp 1,000mg for one year now. My Dr won’t increase my dosage and every time we check my testosterone levels, I’m in the low 100’s for a number. (never have been above 150)
                                It’s so frustrating for me. He is worried about my heart is why he claims.
                                I’m 39 years old, pretty sure my heart is healthy.
                                I feel so skinny and not much strength anymore either. Very sluggish for the most part anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X