AXA World Ride 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXA World Ride 95

I am not in the documentary but I was on Stage one and thirteen. Atlanta to DC and Santa Fe New Mexico to Kansas city Kansas 7 core riders disabled to some degree or another cycle the globe 13026 miles in 8 months... three on handcycles
    Last edited by djrolling; 04-23-2017, 08:36 PM.

So 318 people have seen this post. Did anyone take time to watch the Documentary? If you did would not mind hearing what you thought of it. If I remember correctly it aired on Thanksgiving day maybe 1996?? Not sure. The video above has no commercials so it is just a little over an hour long

Comment

I watched a good bit of it but had to go to another site, Excellent event and accomplishment.

It may be because I'm using an iMac that I choose not to put Adobe Flash on but your post of the video reads, "Sorry not view able because of privacy seetings" on my machine . It may be some ad block settings on Chrome.

Anyway ,I did a google search and it came up with Charles Kuralt narrating. I still have a bit more to watch but again a great event and something proud to be a part of.

Here's where I was able to view it at:
      https://vimeo.com/107179539

Comment

yes if you click watch on vimeo it takes you to the same link you came up with. on my computer anyway

Comment

Still watching. Have had family visiting from out of state all week.Will post some more in a few days.
          I highly recommend to others.

Comment

Working...
          X