Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

options

ok I am asking for help quad c6 c7 level

I want to exercise more outside but I tried rio mobility that was a bust currently I am pushing approm 3/4 mile a day but I want to go to other streets beside mine. I also must be able to transfer by myself

as I live alone

I intend to get a golf cart later this summer but I want to stroll toooo

ideas?

Thats not exercise, just riding around. Just push your chair and as you get stronger you can go farther.

Comment

Originally posted by baldfatdad View Post
      Thats not exercise, just riding around. Just push your chair and as you get stronger you can go farther.

true but I can/t go to the beach in m chair 2 miles of sad road that's what golf cart is for and exploring the wildlife refugee

Comment

Have you looked at the handcycle that has a seat close to wheelchair-seat level? It's not for racing, but nice for outdoor exercise. You can google it - can't remember name of it. (Might be Excellerator) I had one and was able to do a "slide" transfer. One could also use a transfer board with it.

Golf cart would also be useful for non-exercise touring.

Comment

Call Brain at Ideamobility.com. He's around your level. He has chairs he has fixed up that will go about anywhere. A lot depends on what you can spend. A used older rigid with a long wheel base, some wide rear tires and 8 inch fronts will get you a lot of places. A free wheel will get you a little farther. A Jeep will get you anywhere!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baldfatdad View Post
            Call Brain at Ideamobility.com. He's around your level. He has chairs he has fixed up that will go about anywhere. A lot depends on what you can spend. A used older rigid with a long wheel base, some wide rear tires and 8 inch fronts will get you a lot of places. A free wheel will get you a little farther. A Jeep will get you anywhere!!!!

he is frigging awesome dam he is wow I wish I had seend that bike will all him next week tks

Comment

shees I have tried allday to call sent email his phone is either screwed up or he needs more phones lines

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                he is frigging awesome dam he is wow I wish I had seend that bike will all him next week tks

Which bike are you referring to....

Comment

Invacare top end excelerator hand cycle but @ 3400 I can not afford it

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                    Invacare top end excelerator hand cycle but @ 3400 I can not afford it
                    You can find used ones on ebay and craigs list for as little as $500 sometimes....

Comment

been looking

Comment

If I see anything I will let you know

Comment

Working...
                        X