Neuroplasticity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuroplasticity

I have a question regarding the use of nueroplasticity and if it can play a part in recovering from sci.? In 2016 are there any Dr's incorporating this into their rehab programs or experimenting on it? if so where? Many thanks
    Also? Competitive plasticity, if you are in constant pain or constantly having anxiety or spasticity will Your brain remap and those symptoms worsen because they are out competing other functions like sensation or motor function and expanding? If so that means it can be changed back correct?
    Last edited by catlikekg; 17 May 2016, 10:16 PM.

I'm involved in a study at Miami project with TMS transcranial magnetic stimulation and yes they can change it in a good way and they can change it in a bad way, they know how to change it in patients, but they don't do the negative changes for obvious reasons.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

Working...
    X